USB Wont Eject Error

barnacleboy

barnacleboy

Hello,

I am currently downloading and trying to figure out the setup for the MW3 cheat. I have done all steps, and get the loader to say success and close, but when going to eject my USB I am given an error saying " Problem Ejecting USB Mass Storage Device - This device is currently in use. Close any programs or windows that might be using the device, and then try again." 

Just curious on what the solution to this is, and I don't want to risk just unplugging my USB without ejecting it and potentially get detected by skipping the eject. 

Thank you. 

Cthulhu
58 minutes ago, barnacleboy said:

Hello,

I am currently downloading and trying to figure out the setup for the MW3 cheat. I have done all steps, and get the loader to say success and close, but when going to eject my USB I am given an error saying " Problem Ejecting USB Mass Storage Device - This device is currently in use. Close any programs or windows that might be using the device, and then try again." 

Just curious on what the solution to this is, and I don't want to risk just unplugging my USB without ejecting it and potentially get detected by skipping the eject. 

Thank you. 

Try waiting a minute or two before ejecting, the loader has a long injection time right now so it might still be running

DaveSmith
On 4/15/2024 at 2:14 PM, Cthulhu said:

Try waiting a minute or two before ejecting, the loader has a long injection time right now so it might still be running

Are we not just able to pull out the usb drive when done? 

Cthulhu
53 minutes ago, DaveSmith said:

Are we not just able to pull out the usb drive when done? 

You could do that, but it's best to eject from the computer first