CS2 Cheat question

masq

Question

Hey, I have 2 accounts, my main account and my smurf, I play Faceit on my main account and I cheat on valve official servers on the smurf account.

Imagine I start playing & cheating on my smurf account, then if I want to go to my main account to play faceit, should I restart my PC or there is no problem at all and I can normally open faceit AC and just go to my main account and play without worring about a detection because I injected it before restarting.

Also, what are the chances for PO getting detected by VAC? xd

I know VAC is mehhh right now, and it is much more likely that it will never become an anti cheat like faceit that needs installation on the computer.

1 answer to this question

Cthulhu
55 minutes ago, masq said:

Hey, I have 2 accounts, my main account and my smurf, I play Faceit on my main account and I cheat on valve official servers on the smurf account.

Imagine I start playing & cheating on my smurf account, then if I want to go to my main account to play faceit, should I restart my PC or there is no problem at all and I can normally open faceit AC and just go to my main account and play without worring about a detection because I injected it before restarting.

Also, what are the chances for PO getting detected by VAC? xd

I know VAC is mehhh right now, and it is much more likely that it will never become an anti cheat like faceit that needs installation on the computer.

Restart your PC before going to Faceit

PO will probably never get detected by VAC, as they don't even have a driver level Anti-cheat yet lol.