Security question

s7r0d

Question

Hi just had a few questions before purchasing, I was looking through the fourms but couldn't find this topic.

Does the WZ external (Non DMA) include a HWID spoofer?
If it does, will the HWID spoofer prevent my main COD acc on Steam from getting banned, considering I'm only injected while using an alt account on battlenet?

(My main activision acc is linked to Steam, but I have an alternative account linked to battlenet that I plan on using to inject)

2 answers to this question

1 minute ago, s7r0d said:

Hi just had a few questions before purchasing, I was looking through the fourms but couldn't find this topic.

If it does, will the HWID spoofer prevent my main COD acc on Steam from getting banned, considering I'm only injected while using an alt account on battlenet?

(My main activision acc is linked to Steam, but I have an alternative account linked to battlenet that I plan on using to inject)

No, we don't include a spoofer in our cheat. 

14 hours ago, s7r0d said:

No spoofer.