Controller Support

fraxxare

Question

fraxxare

I originally went with PO and spent many hours configuring DS4 Windows to get it to work (mostly) as the tutorials on here didn’t quite work for me. 

I see the announcement that Native Controller is a new feature. 

in the store though, Native Controller support isn’t listed as a feature. 

is this truly a plug and play native controller support feature? 

or will something like DS4 be required again? 

if it’s truly Native I can’t wait to come back to PO!

3 answers to this question

Cthulhu
1 hour ago, fraxxare said:

I originally went with PO and spent many hours configuring DS4 Windows to get it to work (mostly) as the tutorials on here didn’t quite work for me. 

I see the announcement that Native Controller is a new feature. 

in the store though, Native Controller support isn’t listed as a feature. 

is this truly a plug and play native controller support feature? 

or will something like DS4 be required again? 

if it’s truly Native I can’t wait to come back to PO!

Native controller support is for Xbox controllers only. Other types like PS or Scuff/third party controllers are also supported, but you will have to use an Xbox gamepad emulator like DS4 windows for it to work.

monzon321

hello how did you get ur control to work whit aimb0t, since i ve been trying for hours to get it to work whit my dualsense edge

3 hours ago, monzon321 said:

hello how did you get ur control to work whit aimb0t, since i ve been trying for hours to get it to work whit my dualsense edge

I have the same controller download ds4 make sure to make a profile for your controller hit apply then save load up the cheat pull up the menu use your mouse to click on the hotkey should show 3 dots hit your LT or RT for the hotkey and it should set hope this helped