All lifetime prices have been lowered!

zebleer

• Administrator

Warzone & MW Lifetime Price Lowered from 280 -> 200

BOCW Multiplayer Lifetime Price Lowered from 280 -> 200

BOCW Zombies Lifetime Price Lowered from 180 -> 130

Anyone who has paid more than the new prices in the past will be refunded down to the new prices & notified. ?

• Administrator
On 9/15/2021 at 2:49 AM, MonsterQuiche said:

Hi, how will it work ?

Handled on my end. Doing slowly though to not rapidly raise refund rate on card processing.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Mengaoocta said:

hey zlitz , how the refund will work ? I don't understand

Handled on my end. Doing slowly though to not rapidly raise refund rate on card processing.

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Makagago1989 said:

hi i am new member i am interested on lifetime of MW Warzone do i need spoofer too or does it have spoofer my rig is never ban fresh

It does not come with a spoofer. If you have not been banned you wont need it. If you get the lifetime make sure you do not use any other provider. 

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Makagago1989 said:

hi i am new member i am interested on lifetime of MW Warzone do i need spoofer too or does it have spoofer my rig is never ban fresh

Feel free to message me if you have any other questions.

Hi im interested in the warzone lifetime but vanguard is almost here and im wondering if i buy lifetime in warzone now do i have to pay when warzone get integrated on vanguard? 

On 10/9/2021 at 1:59 AM, Jerandy305 said:

Hi im interested in the warzone lifetime but vanguard is almost here and im wondering if i buy lifetime in warzone now do i have to pay when warzone get integrated on vanguard? 

If you want to cheat on Warzone then yes, you will need to buy the Warzone/2019 cheat. But if you just want to play Vanguard then the Vanguard cheat will work fine.