init error 1088 issue

asdfghjk

asdfghjk

I just gopt this a few days ago. finally got around to trying it out tonight and it is not working. I followed all instructions and even did what it told me to do when I got this error and it still is not working. I even did a factory reset of my pc and did it again just to make 100% sure there was no other antivirus software. Has anyone else had this issue or have any suggestions? I get to the point where I inject and then it pops up. I put a ticket in a few hours ago but I was hoping to try it before bed so I made a post here. Thanks for any help!

Cthulhu
3 minutes ago, asdfghjk said:

I just gopt this a few days ago. finally got around to trying it out tonight and it is not working. I followed all instructions and even did what it told me to do when I got this error and it still is not working. I even did a factory reset of my pc and did it again just to make 100% sure there was no other antivirus software. Has anyone else had this issue or have any suggestions? I get to the point where I inject and then it pops up. I put a ticket in a few hours ago but I was hoping to try it before bed so I made a post here. Thanks for any help!

Download the latest loader, there was a fix a few minutes ago. RESTART COMPUTER BEFORE USING NEW LOADER

Cthulhu
  • If you get init error 1088, it means you have some sort of security blocking the loader. Uninstall any third party anti-virus you have (e.g. Kaspersky). After that, search Windows for "Core isolation" and turn everything on that page off. After that, search Windows for "Smart App Control" and make sure that's off. Search Windows for "Virus & threat protection" -> click "Manage settings" under "Virus & threat protection settings" -> scroll down click "Add or remove exclusions" under "Exclusions" -> add Folder -> click your USB drive -> select Folder. Finalize all of these changes by Restarting your PC. After that, injection should work!

• If you get init error 1001, please delete your loader including from Recycle Bin & download the latest version of the loader from the loader guide (above). Restart your PC once before you begin using the new loader then inject and play. If that doesn't fix the issue, simply re-try injection without all of the mentioned steps. If that doesn't work, make a support ticket.