Controller Support not working

Pacebreaker

Question

Pacebreaker

When i click controller support and try to inject it asks if my controller is connected and doesnt inject. even though my controller is connected?

5 answers to this question

Cthulhu
9 hours ago, Pacebreaker said:

When i click controller support and try to inject it asks if my controller is connected and doesnt inject. even though my controller is connected?

PO native controller support is currently only compatible with Xbox controllers. Scuff controllers don't work and you cannot use DS4 to emulate an Xbox controller.

47 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

PO native controller support is currently only compatible with Xbox controllers. Scuff controllers don't work and you cannot use DS4 to emulate an Xbox controller.

so can use on PS5 EDGE with ds4? it work? ds4 not bannable?

Cthulhu
40 minutes ago, Shini said:

so can use on PS5 EDGE with ds4? it work? ds4 not bannable?

No, you cannot use DS4 to emulate an Xbox controller to use PO native controller support

kennypowers55

I'm new here and trying to figure out how to use xbox controller support. I don't see a option to click or inject controller support and can't set aimbot key to a controller button

mainsys
23 minutes ago, kennypowers55 said:

I'm new here and trying to figure out how to use xbox controller support. I don't see a option to click or inject controller support and can't set aimbot key to a controller button

Redownload the loader