3RD PARTY SPOOFER

zorba96

Question

zorba96

Hi there.

Pondering to buy the mw3 cheat, but first would like to know what is the injection procedure (order) if using a 3rd party spoofer.

Thks in advance

3 answers to this question

Cthulhu
2 hours ago, zorba96 said:

Hi there.

Pondering to buy the mw3 cheat, but first would like to know what is the injection procedure (order) if using a 3rd party spoofer.

Thks in advance

It isn't recommended to use a 3rd party temporary spoofer with PO. However, if you decide to use one, make sure you spoof before injecting for the first time. Also keep in mind that if you re-spoof with a different spoofer profile, you will have to request a HWID reset.

zorba96
20 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

It isn't recommended to use a 3rd party temporary spoofer with PO. However, if you decide to use one, make sure you spoof before injecting for the first time. Also keep in mind that if you re-spoof with a different spoofer profile, you will have to request a HWID reset.

I'm using a temp spoofer cuz i'm gonna use the cheat on an alt acc. The use of the spoofer is to protect the real HWID and in consequence my main acc.

You mentioned "...before injecting for the first time", but what happens if i spoof only after injecting the cheat? Thought the procedure order was the opposite in order to avoid the need of requesting a hwid reset.

Thks on advance

• Administrator
On 4/7/2024 at 7:34 PM, zorba96 said:

I'm using a temp spoofer cuz i'm gonna use the cheat on an alt acc. The use of the spoofer is to protect the real HWID and in consequence my main acc.

You mentioned "...before injecting for the first time", but what happens if i spoof only after injecting the cheat? Thought the procedure order was the opposite in order to avoid the need of requesting a hwid reset.

Thks on advance

You are correct that you should inject the cheat first then spoof after.