MW2 UAV

TheSlimOne

TheSlimOne

I been trying to find it. I thought it was already part of the new version. Am I mistaken?

Cthulhu
3 hours ago, TheSlimOne said:

I been trying to find it. I thought it was already part of the new version. Am I mistaken?

The new changes (Automatic UAV overlay, deadzone, improved smooth, etc..) are only available for the MW3 cheat.

TheSlimOne

Any idea if they will come to mw2? I have RUT and such but its not near what IW was 

Cthulhu
Just now, TheSlimOne said:

Any idea if they will come to mw2? I have RUT and such but its not near what IW was 

I doubt it. Zeb is working on DMA cheats and keeping MW3/2 safe from Ricochet, so he probably won't add any new features to MW2 when most of his customers are using MW3

TheSlimOne

Understood. I bought MW3 played for about 2 hours and never touched it again. I tried to get my money back..

ChicoBarato

How do i get the new version, my old injector should work? Do i need to download a new one? Because my old configs keep working and I can see the uav improvement is not working for me in warzone

Cthulhu
2 minutes ago, ChicoBarato said:

How do i get the new version, my old injector should work? Do i need to download a new one? Because my old configs keep working and I can see the uav improvement is not working for me in warzone

The Automatic UAV Overlay may be bugged in Warzone

badcopyinc

Ive been looking for a good dma for DMZ since IW fell off. It seems there arent many options as i asked this same question on elite with no answer. it seems the new dma cheat is only for MW3 as well. guess ill hold off on buying any of the dma hardware until i see that someone is planning on doing it for mw2/DMZ. 

Cthulhu
24 minutes ago, badcopyinc said:

Ive been looking for a good dma for DMZ since IW fell off. It seems there arent many options as i asked this same question on elite with no answer. it seems the new dma cheat is only for MW3 as well. guess ill hold off on buying any of the dma hardware until i see that someone is planning on doing it for mw2/DMZ. 

I doubt anyone will make a DMA for MW2/DMZ as they're probably going to phase out that game soon like they did with Caldera

badcopyinc
4 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

I doubt anyone will make a DMA for MW2/DMZ as they're probably going to phase out that game soon like they did with Caldera

They already officially announced that dmz wasn't done. One can only assume it will be its own release in the future. Even activision isnt abandoning that community. Id rather buy from PO now and in the future but refuse to buy MW3 as i havent played multiplayer since the original MW2.

Cthulhu
16 minutes ago, badcopyinc said:

They already officially announced that dmz wasn't done. One can only assume it will be its own release in the future. Even activision isnt abandoning that community. Id rather buy from PO now and in the future but refuse to buy MW3 as i havent played multiplayer since the original MW2.

When and where did they announce that? I'm actually curious because I really enjoy DMZ

badcopyinc

https://twitter.com/InfinityWard/status/1730315774001352981

"We would like to thank the entire community for their support and continued feedback on the DMZ Beta. Infinity Ward and all the development teams who contributed to the creation of DMZ are incredibly proud and delighted to see the enthusiasm and participation that you’ve shown since its release, and to see so many players pouring into the MWZ mode in Modern Warfare III, which has many DMZ-inspired gameplay aspects within it.

Beginning with next week’s launch of Season 1, DMZ Beta players can continue the mode via the Call of Duty: Warzone section of COD HQ. The DMZ Beta will remain fully playable across all current DMZ content, including Al Mazrah, Ashika Island, the Koschei Complex, Building 21, Vondel, as well as all DMZ missions.  The mode will not be available or interact directly within Modern Warfare III or Call of Duty: Warzone which means that progression and any new Modern Warfare III or Warzone content, including Battle Pass or store bundles, will not sync or carry back into this DMZ mode. Also, DMZ progress will not apply to new Battle Passes beginning with Season 1.

We recognize that not having cross progression with Modern Warfare III and Warzone may be frustrating for some players, but we felt now was the time to take all the learnings from the Beta that we could apply toward future development efforts as we evolve this style of play. We also know that many players still enjoy the mode and wanted to ensure that everybody can keep playing, which is why we are keeping a variety of content available. 

Going forward, development teams will continue to evolve these dynamic open world experiences into the future. We look forward to sharing updates when ready."

Edited by badcopyinc