Controller support

BigT

Hello everyone, I’m thinking about trying to use PO out, is there controller support? Or do I need to use a 3rd party software? Is it easy to download the loader & inject? 

Thanks for the support! ❤️

Cthulhu
8 hours ago, BigT said:

Hello everyone, I’m thinking about trying to use PO out, is there controller support? Or do I need to use a 3rd party software? Is it easy to download the loader & inject? 

Thanks for the support! ❤️

1. PO doesn't currently offer native controller support, but it should be implemented in the very near future
2. For now, you'll have to use a remapping software like DS4 windows, or you could wait for controller support to be added
3. It is very easy to get the cheat running, there is a full step-by-step guide available when you purchase the cheat.

Edited by Cthulhu
6 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

1. PO doesn't currently offer native controller support, but it should be implemented in the very near future
2. For now, you'll have to use a remapping software like DS4 windows, or you could wait for controller support to be added
3. It is very easy to get the cheat running, there is a full step-by-step guide available when you purchase the cheat.

Thank you so much Cthulhu, I’ve been wanting to use PO for awhile now looking to switch providers. Think I’m going to make the switch. 

Unknownz

Hello I’m the same boat, been with another provider since verdansk but they renamed it. I’ve lost faith and want to make the switch. 

have you got a rough eta on when your implementing controller support?

Cthulhu
4 hours ago, BigT said:

Thank you so much Cthulhu, I’ve been wanting to use PO for awhile now looking to switch providers. Think I’m going to make the switch. 

4 hours ago, Unknownz said:

Hello I’m the same boat, been with another provider since verdansk but they renamed it. I’ve lost faith and want to make the switch. 

have you got a rough eta on when your implementing controller support?

PO now officially has native controller support. However it's only for Xbox controllers atm, Playstation controllers are not supported

Unknownz
On 4/7/2024 at 7:02 AM, Cthulhu said:

PO now officially has native controller support. However it's only for Xbox controllers atm, Playstation controllers are not supported

I’ve just bought it now. Have you got any config or link me to some safe legit settings please

csellers0956

I’m already a customer - great product! Is there a plan to add support for Scuf controllers?