When can we expect controller support?

iamKillerr

Question

iamKillerr

Zeebler, homie, the only thing keeping me from switching from the other shitty (now detected) chairs is the lack of controller support for PO. I will switch in a heartbeat once you release it and its stable, safe, tuned. No rush, but any eta of when it will be ready?

Thank you boss, you are a GOAT.

2 answers to this question

Cthulhu
2 minutes ago, iamKillerr said:

Zeebler, homie, the only thing keeping me from switching from the other shitty (now detected) chairs is the lack of controller support for PO. I will switch in a heartbeat once you release it and its stable, safe, tuned. No rush, but any eta of when it will be ready?

He's said before that it's being worked on and should be implemented in the next few days. Of course he's a bit busy right now trying to stay undetected and updating his security protocols, so native controller support might be delayed

• Administrator
On 4/5/2024 at 8:38 PM, iamKillerr said:

In case you haven't seen, controller support has been added for the MW3/Warzone cheat.