How to proceed further

Mostalpha

Question

Hello everyone, I have recently found out about this website and I wish I did earlier honestly.

I used to be a legit player and I was pretty good at the game with an 8 kill avg and about a 3KD. I had the genius idea in december to download a cheat from a bad provider and stream my gameplay while using a VPN and ESP only and my KD rised from a 3 to a 4.3 with a 12 kill average, I was super happy with my insane high kill, action packed gameplay until I got hit with the banwave in March. I felt completely burned out and so I didn't touch the game until beginning of August since I had an itch that I just couldnt scratch.

Between the ban in March and August I had not reinstalled Windows or cleared any tracer files, I had just uninstalled the game. I legit thought I racked up too many reports and I got a manual ban, I had no idea about the mass Battlelog detection to be honest. Their website never once stated that they were detected.

So since I started again the following happened:

A friend had gotten me a new account and it got shadowbanned after 1 game, I bought a new account myself and the same thing happened. I waited out this shadowban and was able to play on it. I then bought a cheat from the bad provider again and played for about 3 or 4 days until one morning I found the first new account was perma banned.

The second account got shadowbanned again after 1 game and again I waited out this shadowban and had no problems playing. I definitely have been reported multiple times just because people see its a new account with no prestige that shat on a team 1v3.

I guess I am a fucking idiot for using a bad cheat provider from the things that I have read on elitepvpers and I will never ever use their services again.

I have read the whole thread called: Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans on elitepvpers and I am quite sure I am HWID flagged and not HWID banned. In the thread I found a link to a video

and I have followed these steps succesfully. Before that I had uninstalled the game and after following the steps in the video I bought a new account, redownloaded the game and got shadowbanned instantly. I didn't inject any cheats this time but I did drop like 50 kills so I might have been reported, not sure though.

I would like to play again now and I was wondering if anyone could help me in the right direction.

Which steps do I need to take and which programs do I need to download to be able to instantly play again on a new account without getting shadowbanned instantly. I would like to try PhantomOverlay this time around because I am very afraid of losing another account and get HWID banned. I was also wondering if any of the accounts I currently have that are shadowbanned are able to be cheated with after the shadowban runs out since I have 4 or 5 guns leveled.

I also would like to know if the new accounts getting shadowbanned extended my current shadowban. Tomorrow evening would be exactly 7 days since I got shadowbanned.

Thanks everyone in advance for your replies and I am sorry for the wall of text.

EDIT: Just to make things clear, after my new accounts got unshadowbanned, the first 1 I had no problems playing in normal lobbies again for 3 or 4 days but from what I've read over on elitepvpers I used a detected cheat and this account was perma banned. After that my second new account was good to play and I was able to play 3 or 4 days until it got SHADOWBANNED with a different cheat for the same provider. That has been almost a week ago now, the account in question is still not banned. Other accounts I login to do get insta shadowbanned right now though.

Edited by Mostalpha

2 answers to this question

At this point you're really looking at using a HWID spoofer, I'd recommend you wait out the Shadow bans and see if you get perma banned after them. If so then yes, you'll need a spoofer. If you can continue to play without issues you won't need anything.

On 9/4/2021 at 10:23 PM, Mostalpha said:

Hello everyone, I have recently found out about this website and I wish I did earlier honestly.

I used to be a legit player and I was pretty good at the game with an 8 kill avg and about a 3KD. I had the genius idea in december to download a cheat from a bad provider and stream my gameplay while using a VPN and ESP only and my KD rised from a 3 to a 4.3 with a 12 kill average, I was super happy with my insane high kill, action packed gameplay until I got hit with the banwave in March. I felt completely burned out and so I didn't touch the game until beginning of August since I had an itch that I just couldnt scratch.

Between the ban in March and August I had not reinstalled Windows or cleared any tracer files, I had just uninstalled the game. I legit thought I racked up too many reports and I got a manual ban, I had no idea about the mass Battlelog detection to be honest. Their website never once stated that they were detected.

So since I started again the following happened:

A friend had gotten me a new account and it got shadowbanned after 1 game, I bought a new account myself and the same thing happened. I waited out this shadowban and was able to play on it. I then bought a cheat from the bad provider again and played for about 3 or 4 days until one morning I found the first new account was perma banned.

The second account got shadowbanned again after 1 game and again I waited out this shadowban and had no problems playing. I definitely have been reported multiple times just because people see its a new account with no prestige that shat on a team 1v3.

I guess I am a fucking idiot for using a bad cheat provider from the things that I have read on elitepvpers and I will never ever use their services again.

I have read the whole thread called: Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans on elitepvpers and I am quite sure I am HWID flagged and not HWID banned. In the thread I found a link to a video

and I have followed these steps succesfully. Before that I had uninstalled the game and after following the steps in the video I bought a new account, redownloaded the game and got shadowbanned instantly. I didn't inject any cheats this time but I did drop like 50 kills so I might have been reported, not sure though.

I would like to play again now and I was wondering if anyone could help me in the right direction.

Which steps do I need to take and which programs do I need to download to be able to instantly play again on a new account without getting shadowbanned instantly. I would like to try PhantomOverlay this time around because I am very afraid of losing another account and get HWID banned. I was also wondering if any of the accounts I currently have that are shadowbanned are able to be cheated with after the shadowban runs out since I have 4 or 5 guns leveled.

I also would like to know if the new accounts getting shadowbanned extended my current shadowban. Tomorrow evening would be exactly 7 days since I got shadowbanned.

Thanks everyone in advance for your replies and I am sorry for the wall of text.

EDIT: Just to make things clear, after my new accounts got unshadowbanned, the first 1 I had no problems playing in normal lobbies again for 3 or 4 days but from what I've read over on elitepvpers I used a detected cheat and this account was perma banned. After that my second new account was good to play and I was able to play 3 or 4 days until it got SHADOWBANNED with a different cheat for the same provider. That has been almost a week ago now, the account in question is still not banned. Other accounts I login to do get insta shadowbanned right now though.

hwid spoofer. no question about it