Mw3 chair..

J1one

Question

Has anyone used the mw3 chair on there main just to do zombie camos, I have interstellar legit and was wondering if anyone has used it to get zombies camos on there main and if you’ve had a ban from it 

6 answers to this question

Cthulhu
18 minutes ago, J1one said:

Has anyone used the mw3 chair on there main just to do zombie camos, I have interstellar legit and was wondering if anyone has used it to get zombies camos on there main and if you’ve had a ban from it 

You will not receive a permanent ban from PO on MW3 zombies.

SowkaAtomowka
22 minutes ago, J1one said:

So if I used PO on my main account for zombies I should be fine 

probably yes, but why you need to use PO on the Zombie lol, u have the cola perk with wallhack 😄

Cthulhu
49 minutes ago, J1one said:

So if I used PO on my main account for zombies I should be fine 

Yes, you can use PO on your main account

Hi do I need to cancel any subscription I’m not using PO anymore I still have 26 days left it’s not worth me not being able to play cod anymore I only used it for a few hours and got shadow banned 

Cthulhu
4 minutes ago, J1one said:

Hi do I need to cancel any subscription I’m not using PO anymore I still have 26 days left it’s not worth me not being able to play cod anymore I only used it for a few hours and got shadow banned 

You can make a support ticket and ask for a key extension to compensate for the shadowban. If you want a refund, you can read the Refund Policy and make a support ticket.