I don’t understand Visible ESP and radar

Avarices

Question

Avarices

The description of Visible ESP and radar  is not clear to me.

1. Is this effect similar to a recon drone where enemy is tagged briefly only if they are visible?
2 Does visible tagging prompt radar on mini map or is the radar always on mini map and then visible ESP triggered only if an enemy is visible within 50m? 

3. Why does visible ESP have a higher probability of being SB or PB than aim bot? Isn’t the effect similar to snapshot grenade if the visible ESP is brief , then how do people scan the walls to determine the enemies position unless radar is always on?

4. Is there a metric or percent that shows the number of PO customers who have been banned ( would be the distinct number of documented complaints) of SB using visible ESP out of the total number customers (based on the use log of each unique customer) who have tried it? 

That would at least give me an understanding of the risk rate of customers getting reported for not using it properly. 

Edited by Avarices

1 answer to this question

Cthulhu
22 minutes ago, Avarices said:

The description of Visible ESP and radar  is not clear to me.

1. Is this effect similar to a recon drone where enemy is tagged briefly only if they are visible?
2 Does visible tagging prompt radar on mini map or is the radar always on mini map and then visible ESP triggered only if an enemy is visible within 50m? 

3. Why does visible ESP have a higher probability of being SB or PB than aim bot? Isn’t the effect similar to snapshot grenade if the visible ESP is brief , then how do people scan the walls to determine the enemies position unless radar is always on?

4. Is there a metric or percent that shows the number of PO customers who have been banned ( would be the distinct number of documented complaints) of SB using visible ESP out of the total number customers (based on the use log of each unique customer) who have tried it? 

That would at least give me an understanding of the risk rate of customers getting reported for not using it properly. 

1. Visible Only ESP has the option to set a delay to keep players highlighted when they go back in cover for a certain amount of time. For example, you can make it so once a player is seen and goes back into cover, you will still be able to see them through cover for 3 seconds.

2. If you have radar enabled, it will show every player in that radius, regardless of ESP status.

3. Full ESP has a higher chance of Shadowbans because it's quite obvious that someone is hacking when they're preaiming/firing and tracking through walls. Aimbot is less obvious because with the right settings, it can be passed off as aim assist.

4. No