Warzone

randomtalent

Question

randomtalent

I used to play og warzone but when caldera came out my pc couldn't handle it anymore. Bought a new pc recently so I'm thinking about picking up warzone again. I was above average back in the day w/o cheats.

I'm not new to closet cheating, I've been doing it in R6 for a couple of seasons now at the highest level with ESP and recoil helper g-hub macro.

I still have my old account that I used to play on back in og warzone. I'm not sure if it's safer to use my old account or create a brand new. I don't care about losing my old account, but I'm concerned about ppl looking up my stats on tracker and they'll see that I played back in the day, skipped a bunch of seasons and now I'm back with better stats. Maybe a new account would be less sus?

My other concern is shadow ban. Is it really that easy to get shadow banned as people claim on reddit or they are just bad closet cheaters?

I'm thinking about buying multiplayer because its on sale and to have an easier time unlocking and leveling weapons. Does having the full game help with trust factor/shadowbans?

1 answer to this question

Cthulhu
4 hours ago, randomtalent said:

I used to play og warzone but when caldera came out my pc couldn't handle it anymore. Bought a new pc recently so I'm thinking about picking up warzone again. I was above average back in the day w/o cheats.

I'm not new to closet cheating, I've been doing it in R6 for a couple of seasons now at the highest level with ESP and recoil helper g-hub macro.

I still have my old account that I used to play on back in og warzone. I'm not sure if it's safer to use my old account or create a brand new. I don't care about losing my old account, but I'm concerned about ppl looking up my stats on tracker and they'll see that I played back in the day, skipped a bunch of seasons and now I'm back with better stats. Maybe a new account would be less sus?

My other concern is shadow ban. Is it really that easy to get shadow banned as people claim on reddit or they are just bad closet cheaters?

I'm thinking about buying multiplayer because its on sale and to have an easier time unlocking and leveling weapons. Does having the full game help with trust factor/shadowbans?

Using your old account would be better and will help you avoid shadowbans, as it should have a high trust factor. Stats on your old account shouldn't be a problem, people take breaks from games all the time. However, I'm not sure if having the full game would help you with trust factor/avoiding shadowbans. The best thing you can do is closet cheat the best you can and maintain your trust score.