Sup everyone

magicquantum

magicquantum

Yo what’s up guys, just lurking atm thinking about jumping ship from who I use currently because this community seems awesome and after a few detections I’m exhausted ? will probably try out in a couple days and hopefully be around for a long time ?

Hey Magic, welcome to this community and I am sure you will like it here.

Haha, no one likes detections, but I can guarantee you the product here is much better than what you are currently using.

Do reach out to me if you have any questions or looking for any clarifications.

magicquantum
10 hours ago, Ripple said:

Hey Magic, welcome to this community and I am sure you will like it here.

Haha, no one likes detections, but I can guarantee you the product here is much better than what you are currently using.

Do reach out to me if you have any questions or looking for any clarifications.

Thanks dude! Lil back story I’ve been cheesing it since Season 1, maintained a 8kd while streaming with 800ish wins for just over a year with my first provider but got hit by the unlock tool wave, jumped providers then got hit by their past few waves so now I’m completely HWID banned ? just trying to get past my HWID issue atm then I’ll be joining you guys here. Looking forward to it. Be nice to be a part of a community of “legit”players ?

Edited by magicquantum
2 hours ago, magicquantum said:

Thanks dude! Lil back story I’ve been cheesing it since Season 1, maintained a 8kd while streaming with 800ish wins for just over a year with my first provider but got hit by the unlock tool wave, jumped providers then got hit by their past few waves so now I’m completely HWID banned ? just trying to get past my HWID issue atm then I’ll be joining you guys here. Looking forward to it. Be nice to be a part of a community of “legit”players ?

If you have more than 2 Hard drives you could try the cheapest option of firing them into Raid 0 and see if it evades the HWID issue, alternatively people have gotten by with changing the motherboard. As mentioned by Ripple though, there's been no detections of PO and Zeb has over 10 years of Call of Duty experience (more in other games) so you'll be grand.

Edited by Aaron
magicquantum
24 minutes ago, Aaron said:

If you have more than 2 Hard drives you could try the cheapest option of firing them into Raid 0 and see if it evades the HWID issue, alternatively people have gotten by with changing the motherboard. As mentioned by Ripple though, there's been no detections of PO and Zeb has over 10 years of Call of Duty experience (more in other games) so you'll be grand.

Just currently switched back to my old motherboard that I got my first perma ban on from the unlock tool, hoping it was just a HWID flag. Cause on my current one if I make a new account I get kicked after about 2 games and Insta perma, no SB. So gonna give this old mobo a roll and see what happens. Thanks man I’ve actually put my hard drives into raid0 at the same time too so hopefully this old motherboard that only got banned once will just cause a SB and I’ll be good in a week or so ?

17 hours ago, magicquantum said:

Just currently switched back to my old motherboard that I got my first perma ban on from the unlock tool, hoping it was just a HWID flag. Cause on my current one if I make a new account I get kicked after about 2 games and Insta perma, no SB. So gonna give this old mobo a roll and see what happens. Thanks man I’ve actually put my hard drives into raid0 at the same time too so hopefully this old motherboard that only got banned once will just cause a SB and I’ll be good in a week or so ?

I'm not 100% sure if the combine HWID's Like CPU + MB + HardDrive to create the HWID but if you got banned before and swapped over it might be potential that they have HWID banned your components instead of the system as a collective. Don't quote me on it but it might be a shit thing if they have.

Just now, Fedorino said:

I'm not 100% sure if the combine HWID's Like CPU + MB + HardDrive to create the HWID but if you got banned before and swapped over it might be potential that they have HWID banned your components instead of the system as a collective. Don't quote me on it but it might be a shit thing if they have.

Potentially. I managed to play about 15 games on my old motherboard on a new account over the course of the night and then got hit with a shadow ban, so gonna wait it out and see if turns into a perma. On my other motherboard that I got perma’d on with my old providers detection I’d get Insta perma’d if I didn’t spoof. So hopefully this shadow passes and all will be good but I’m not holding my breath Iol 

Depending on how you played those last 15 games could be the reason you got a shadow ban. For example High Report count across the 15 games.
It's pretty strange to get hit with a Instant Perma unless they hold information on you and are deeming you to be a risk by identifiying you via the HWID. If you know you'll get an Instant perma the moment you use the Motherboard without a spoofer then it's time to sell that sucker and buy a new one as it's HWID is detected.

5 hours ago, Fedorino said:

Depending on how you played those last 15 games could be the reason you got a shadow ban. For example High Report count across the 15 games.
It's pretty strange to get hit with a Instant Perma unless they hold information on you and are deeming you to be a risk by identifiying you via the HWID. If you know you'll get an Instant perma the moment you use the Motherboard without a spoofer then it's time to sell that sucker and buy a new one as it's HWID is detected.

Definitely not play style, been doing this kinda stuff for yearsss. Due to being a new account I won’t use aim or walls until it’s a higher level, only radar. I would purchase a new motherboard but funds are tight and not sure if it’s enough anymore. My ASUS motherboard refuses to change UUID etc manually but on the other hand my gigabyte motherboard might, I’ve heard around the modded bios flashing scene that gigabyte are the easiest so I might pop that one back in and modify the uuid and serial from bios with hxd and flash it back. But as thats the motherboard I get instantly perma banned on (no SB first) I have a feeling they’ve flagged me hard haha

4 hours ago, magicquantum said:

Definitely not play style, been doing this kinda stuff for yearsss. Due to being a new account I won’t use aim or walls until it’s a higher level, only radar. I would purchase a new motherboard but funds are tight and not sure if it’s enough anymore. My ASUS motherboard refuses to change UUID etc manually but on the other hand my gigabyte motherboard might, I’ve heard around the modded bios flashing scene that gigabyte are the easiest so I might pop that one back in and modify the uuid and serial from bios with hxd and flash it back. But as thats the motherboard I get instantly perma banned on (no SB first) I have a feeling they’ve flagged me hard haha

If your shadow becomes a perm you may unfortunately need a new motherboard or find a spoofer and pray it doesn't get detected. Keep us posted on the shadow situation. 

4 hours ago, Aaron said:

If your shadow becomes a perm you may unfortunately need a new motherboard or find a spoofer and pray it doesn't get detected. Keep us posted on the shadow situation. 

Well, tried my Gigabyte motherboard which is 110% HWID banned as I don’t even get shadowed on that one, I’ll login to a fresh made account with a physical sim/phone number and get kicked mid game to a perma ban, changed UUID and serial number via modding the bios and I got banned after a couple games so I guess that answers my question they’re tracking me by more than just those. So now it’s just waiting out the SB on my ASUS motherboard and see what the outcome is. 

Crazy tho, my old provider had these 2 detections in a few months and it’s beyond HWID banned me. I’m okay if I use a spoofer, I just don’t want to because they’re even more risky than cheats at this point lol. The ASUS motherboard only had one perma from the unlock tool wave so I’m praying it was a HWID flag not a full ban. Sucks if it is but hey, the experimentation is interesting haha 

6 hours ago, magicquantum said:

Well, tried my Gigabyte motherboard which is 110% HWID banned as I don’t even get shadowed on that one, I’ll login to a fresh made account with a physical sim/phone number and get kicked mid game to a perma ban, changed UUID and serial number via modding the bios and I got banned after a couple games so I guess that answers my question they’re tracking me by more than just those. So now it’s just waiting out the SB on my ASUS motherboard and see what the outcome is. 

Crazy tho, my old provider had these 2 detections in a few months and it’s beyond HWID banned me. I’m okay if I use a spoofer, I just don’t want to because they’re even more risky than cheats at this point lol. The ASUS motherboard only had one perma from the unlock tool wave so I’m praying it was a HWID flag not a full ban. Sucks if it is but hey, the experimentation is interesting haha 

Hopefully the Shadow expires and you can carry on playing tbh. You can ask Zeb to pause your sub and he might be willing to as well.

6 hours ago, magicquantum said:

I'm sure they use the motherboard security chip to detect motherboards, Same chip that is used by bitlocker to Lock harddrives to that specific motherboard as the chips easily readable and is unchangeable unless you physically remove the chip. So Best bet just sell the motherboard and get a new one. Pretty annoying but they got you detected.

38 minutes ago, Fedorino said:

I'm sure they use the motherboard security chip to detect motherboards, Same chip that is used by bitlocker to Lock harddrives to that specific motherboard as the chips easily readable and is unchangeable unless you physically remove the chip. So Best bet just sell the motherboard and get a new one. Pretty annoying but they got you detected.

Just hoping if I do, just the motherboard will be enough to get me out of it. I would sell it but I’d feel so bad if someone bought it for a pc, loaded up warzone and was met with a perma. It’ll make a nice ornament in my PC room ???

27 minutes ago, magicquantum said:

Just hoping if I do, just the motherboard will be enough to get me out of it. I would sell it but I’d feel so bad if someone bought it for a pc, loaded up warzone and was met with a perma. It’ll make a nice ornament in my PC room ???

Na fuck that, Sell it and get some money back and buy another, If someone buys it then it's their problem. You are cheating.