How does the usb injection work

syeiw

Question

Hello 

1- i am new to this cheating stuff and seen a lot of people saying to use usb injection before loading up the games and what not i just want some clarification on the procedure involved and what usb is needed for this matter 

2- also is using ds4 for remapping buttons so that you can use aim bot on controller involves more risk of being detected or is it the same (if it is more risky is there any procedure for this matter to be safer)

1 answer to this question

Cthulhu
3 hours ago, syeiw said:

Hello 

1- i am new to this cheating stuff and seen a lot of people saying to use usb injection before loading up the games and what not i just want some clarification on the procedure involved and what usb is needed for this matter 

2- also is using ds4 for remapping buttons so that you can use aim bot on controller involves more risk of being detected or is it the same (if it is more risky is there any procedure for this matter to be safer)

1. Put the cheat on the USB and remove all traces of it from your computer (downloads/trash bin/browsing history/etc..) Make sure all game programs are closed, including Battle.net or Steam, before you plug in the USB. Insert the USB, run the loader, inject the cheat, eject the USB, unplug the USB, then you can open Battle.net or Steam and then open the game. Any USB will work as long as it's formatted into FAT32. The loader is pretty small so any size should work.

2. AFAIK using DS4 to remap buttons does not add any significant detection factor