Controller AB and UAV

ymir

I was just wondering when UAV and the Controller support are up i came from IW and i saw that these features are being added so i decided to buy the cheat i like it but I'm really in need for these features .

Cthulhu
3 hours ago, ymir said:

I was just wondering when UAV and the Controller support are up i came from IW and i saw that these features are being added so i decided to buy the cheat i like it but I'm really in need for these features .

There is no estimate on when controller support will be implemented, but they are testing it AFAIK. The UAV is already available, what Zeb is adding is just an automatic radar overlay so it'll automatically overlay with your minimap rather than having to be manually adjusted.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

There is no estimate on when controller support will be implemented, but they are testing it AFAIK. The UAV is already available, what Zeb is adding is just an automatic radar overlay so it'll automatically overlay with your minimap rather than having to be manually adjusted.

Radar is way different than the perm uav bro radar is a primal version of the uav and its not always correctly overlayed with your mini map uav is when you open your pig map in wz you see everyone on the map like you have an advanced uav you know how to regain your game when you die but the Rader just gives you 50 meters info and even not efficient as the uav it really suck tbh .

Edited by ymir
Cthulhu
8 minutes ago, ymir said:

Radar is way different than the perm uav bro radar is a primal version of the uav and its not always correctly overlayed with your mini map uav is when you open your pig map in wz you see everyone on the map like you have an advanced uav you know how to regain your game when you die but the Rader just gives you 50 meters info and even not efficient as the uav it really suck tbh .

Zeb isn't adding permanent advanced uav, he's adding a "better UAV overlay system (automatic)" which means that the radar will automatically overlay with your map instead of having to be manually adjusted in configs.