Few questions before buying

sterlingskins

Question

sterlingskins

Hey. Last time I used any COD cheats was when Mobius was around. Both Mobius and PO seem like the best in the market but Mobius is not around anymore. I just have few questions before pulling the trigger.

1 - I know how cheating works, the risks, etc. I plan on playing on my main (i know the risks of losing it) but I am aware of the controller support coming in, Radar UAV and also DMA cheat. I just want to know if it will bring many possible security and ban risk vectors. I know PO is super focused on security and only had a ban wave, but I wonder what the future will be security wise to the normal cheat? Will PO focus still be security with all of this?

2 - I am aware that I need to reboot PC after using any cheats to go and play any other game, or do any other stuff. However, lets say im done cheating and want to get rid of PO. Should I just delete everything from USB and my pc will be fully cleaned, as if I didnt use anything? Talking here about performance in other games and overall security and privacy on my PC.

3 - Will a regular USB work? I used the same USB with Mobius and no problems with it, so I wonder if I can use the same USB?

4 -  Lastly I will only use ESP when visible, your aimbot config and 2d radar. What will be the performance hit in FPS? Also just using this will make a "possible" ban more unlikely right?

Sorry for many questions, I just want to know all of these before buying. I know PO is legit and whole team is top notch, thanks for your time and attention.

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, sterlingskins said:

1 - I know how cheating works, the risks, etc. I plan on playing on my main (i know the risks of losing it) but I am aware of the controller support coming in, Radar UAV and also DMA cheat. I just want to know if it will bring many possible security and ban risk vectors. I know PO is super focused on security and only had a ban wave, but I wonder what the future will be security wise to the normal cheat? Will PO focus still be security with all of this?

Anything we do we try to minimise risks, we're always focused on security as it's our primary focus. DMA is technically going to be your safest route as nothing runs on the game PC so the only possibility of a detection is with the firmware on your DMA card which currently Activision don't focus on as DMA isn't a widespread thing.

2 - I am aware that I need to reboot PC after using any cheats to go and play any other game, or do any other stuff. However, lets say im done cheating and want to get rid of PO. Should I just delete everything from USB and my pc will be fully cleaned, as if I didnt use anything? Talking here about performance in other games and overall security and privacy on my PC.

As long as you restart then there's no identifiable pieces of PO which could cause you to be banned on another game. Just don't run the PO loader when the other game is active.

3 - Will a regular USB work? I used the same USB with Mobius and no problems with it, so I wonder if I can use the same USB?

As long as it can be or already is formatted to FAT32, you're fine, size doesn't matter — this time.

4 -  Lastly I will only use ESP when visible, your aimbot config and 2d radar. What will be the performance hit in FPS? Also just using this will make a "possible" ban more unlikely right?

PO has very little impact on FPS, sadly we can't solely speak to performance hits as it's going to be system dependent but for most PO Customers they only notice a small decrease depending on ESP settings enabled of between 5-10 fps.