menu never shows up, first time buyer. [please help]

Yuno

desperate for help, if anyone could help me, I've contacted support on this topic and haven't been able to find a solution yet, so maybe someone has a unique fix for this issue hence why i put this here, I followed the guide on menus not popping up and tried everything, ''7'' never pops up anything and I've been trying to get this working for 6 gruesome hours. I'm windows 22h2, I got rid of chris titus optimizations, and reinstalled the loader 3 times total, I did windows+d and windows+g, all to no avail. if anyone has any unique solutions to offer up, please let me know, thanks!

Cthulhu
45 minutes ago, Yuno said:

desperate for help, if anyone could help me, I've contacted support on this topic and haven't been able to find a solution yet, so maybe someone has a unique fix for this issue hence why i put this here, I followed the guide on menus not popping up and tried everything, ''7'' never pops up anything and I've been trying to get this working for 6 gruesome hours. I'm windows 22h2, I got rid of chris titus optimizations, and reinstalled the loader 3 times total, I did windows+d and windows+g, all to no avail. if anyone has any unique solutions to offer up, please let me know, thanks!

Right click the game executable (you will have to find it in your file system), click properties, go to the compatibility tab, and look for an option called "Disable fullscreen optimizations" and uncheck/disable/turn it off then click Apply then click OK.

do you have any file paths of where it would normally be contained? I have not the slightest clue where to find it

Cthulhu
Just now, Yuno said:

do you have any file paths of where it would normally be contained? I have not the slightest clue where to find it

If you're on BattleNet, click cog wheel next to the Open Game/Play button and then press Show in Explorer. For Steam, click the drop-down menu next to the Open Game/Play button and then press Show in Explorer. Then find the game executable, which should be titled with the name of the game and it should be an .exe file.

7 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

If you're on BattleNet, click cog wheel next to the Open Game/Play button and then press Show in Explorer. For Steam, click the drop-down menu next to the Open Game/Play button and then press Show in Explorer. Then find the game executable, which should be titled with the name of the game and it should be an .exe file.

hey, ended up doing that, no luck sadly. nothing ever seems to pop up and i've heard there's like, a watermark or something? I've never seen that either. any other tips? probably gonna see if I can get a refund. 

Cthulhu

Try updating windows version to 23H2 or checking for any other updates. Also look for any GPU driver updates or other driver updates in general

1 minute ago, Cthulhu said:

Try updating windows version to 23H2 or checking for any other updates. Also look for any GPU driver updates or other driver updates in general

do i use windowsinstallation assistant to upgrade it? when I check for updates, no windows 23H2 is mentioned 

Cthulhu
2 minutes ago, Yuno said:

do i use windowsinstallation assistant to upgrade it? when I check for updates, no windows 23H2 is mentioned 

Yup, use the Windows Installation assistant to force update to 23H2

Just now, Cthulhu said:

alright, hopefully this is my break. >_< thanks for your help thus far

solved, thanks buddy.

3 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Yuno said:

alright, hopefully this is my break. >_< thanks for your help thus far

W11 23H2 is best for our cheat, let us know if you still have any issues.

co0lzie

i cant get menu to show up either. i feel like when it does inject correctly it gives me the spinning wheel of death on my mouse's cursor. i cant do anything until that goes away which takes awhile. i eject before i remove my usb. im using steam does anyone know what im doing wrong?

Cthulhu
23 minutes ago, co0lzie said:

i cant get menu to show up either. i feel like when it does inject correctly it gives me the spinning wheel of death on my mouse's cursor. i cant do anything until that goes away which takes awhile. i eject before i remove my usb. im using steam does anyone know what im doing wrong?

Try all the tips I mentioned above