Raging Nation?

Unknown7892

Unknown7892

Sorry if this isn’t allowed. I’m new to this. I started off with raging nation hacks for mw3 and got 2 accounts perm banned without even making it obvious at all that I was cheating. Did anyone use them before? I want to use phantom overlay but unsure if I will just experience the same thing. 

Cthulhu
15 minutes ago, Unknown7892 said:

Sorry if this isn’t allowed. I’m new to this. I started off with raging nation hacks for mw3 and got 2 accounts perm banned without even making it obvious at all that I was cheating. Did anyone use them before? I want to use phantom overlay but unsure if I will just experience the same thing. 

Raging Nation is a rage provider and they have been detected many times before. Phantom Overlay is the best provider in terms of security and quality, as they have only been detected once in MW2 and Zeb has promised that it wouldn't happen again. PO takes security very seriously, so you will be safe using this hack. Since you've been permanently banned twice, it's recommended that you use a HWID spoofer before making a new account.