Hello I have a couple of questions

Mafio

Question

Hello everyone this is Mafio I will buy your amazing cheat on  Friday since I m waiting on my new pc and I have a couple of questions meanwhile.

1- if I would like to use the aim bot on a controller (ps5 dual sense edge) do I have to go through DS4 windows? Or any other programs like that? To remap the controller as a keyboard?

2-i have heard about lot of ppl having File verification crashes while running other cheats, so every couple hours the game crashes and you need to verify your files to log back into. Is that an issue you are having too? How can I fix that in that case o r should I just live with it?

3- i would like to know if anyone can suggest me with a spoofer I can use since I have never tried one.( I know what it does just wanted to check out couple of options)

4- do you have any type of problem or error related to crashes or blue screens and stuff like that? 

thank you very much in advance I m looking forward to be a part of your community ?

1 answer to this question

Cthulhu
19 minutes ago, Mafio said:

Hello everyone this is Mafio I will buy your amazing cheat on  Friday since I m waiting on my new pc and I have a couple of questions meanwhile.

1- if I would like to use the aim bot on a controller (ps5 dual sense edge) do I have to go through DS4 windows? Or any other programs like that? To remap the controller as a keyboard?

2-i have heard about lot of ppl having File verification crashes while running other cheats, so every couple hours the game crashes and you need to verify your files to log back into. Is that an issue you are having too? How can I fix that in that case o r should I just live with it?

3- i would like to know if anyone can suggest me with a spoofer I can use since I have never tried one.( I know what it does just wanted to check out couple of options)

4- do you have any type of problem or error related to crashes or blue screens and stuff like that? 

thank you very much in advance I m looking forward to be a part of your community ?

1. You'll have to use DS4 windows if you want to use aimbot + controller.
2. This is not a problem with PO
3. Sickk services or sync.top are good spoofer options
4. No. If this is ever an issue, open a support ticket.