Your highest CW Zombies round with mods.

Dsdsds

Just wondering what everyone's highest round is in CW zombies? (with mods) 

I put a band over my controller and hit 167 the other day, considered leaving it on over night, but don't want to wake up at like round 500 lol and get banned! 

270 Here. Took around 7H

Edit:

Just saw this on Reddit . This guy was / is playing flawless 410 + right now.... sooooo I guess until at least 500 you are fine :p.

I mean like.. you should not try to make a new world record - But staying at around 400-500 should be okay I guess.

Edited by xkean
new Information
7 hours ago, xkean said:

270 Here. Took around 7H

Edit:

Just saw this on Reddit . This guy was / is playing flawless 410 + right now.... sooooo I guess until at least 500 you are fine :p.

I mean like.. you should not try to make a new world record - But staying at around 400-500 should be okay I guess.

Is this a solo world record? I boost my Ps4 account, to get more xp as its a duo, then my modded pc account is afk. I think I should be fine.

@1337nfl @Aaron The only issue I'm having is say after 100 rounds I've gone from 250 to 270 (rank), then when I finish the game I'm like 262, seems like alot of the xp doesn't register. Anybody know how to fix this? I click on social before ending, doesn't help. 

Edited by Dsdsds
10 hours ago, Dsdsds said:

Is this a solo world record? I boost my Ps4 account, to get more xp as its a duo, then my modded pc account is afk. I think I should be fine.

@1337nfl @Aaron The only issue I'm having is say after 100 rounds I've gone from 250 to 270 (rank), then when I finish the game I'm like 262, seems like alot of the xp doesn't register. Anybody know how to fix this? I click on social before ending, doesn't help. 

You can't fix it, Call of Duty caps exp gained at the end of the game, so during it you get full amounts but once it processes it gives you the possible amount then caps it so you always get less exp.

For me max I have reached is around 100.

I usually use it for either leveling weapons and in such case I just reset once I reach 40-50.

If I am using it for leveling, then I leave it till around 100 and then reset.

240ish? Not worth it though, XP gain drops hard - you can get more XP with 150 kills at the start of the game than you'll get with 1,500 kills at wave 100. I have an SMG that has over 1000 kills and is only level 2, as an example.

13 minutes ago, Ssl7s said:

How do you mod on zombies? The menu doesn't work for me.

Doesn't work in what way? Doesn't inject? Injects but doesn't open? Opens but doesn't function? Functions but only partially? Have you dropped a support ticket?

14 minutes ago, P13 said:

Doesn't work in what way? Doesn't inject? Injects but doesn't open? Opens but doesn't function? Functions but only partially? Have you dropped a support ticket?

Menu works bot doesn't work for zombies. What zombies mods are there??

2 minutes ago, Ssl7s said:

Menu works bot doesn't work for zombies. What zombies mods are there??

Did you buy MW/Warzone, CW or Zombies? They're 3 different products, not all inclusive.

19 minutes ago, Ssl7s said:

Have WZ and CW

You need to buy the Zombies specific cheat for Zombies options. See here

5 minutes ago, razvan1301 said:

I have zombie and cheat is not working, i am plaing solo and the cheat is like when i play online.. is this from update, should i wait or?

Really derailing the thread here, but in for a penny... Same questions, doesn't work in what way? Doesn't inject? Injects but doesn't open? Opens but doesn't function? Functions but only partially? Have you dropped a support ticket?

2 hours ago, Fedorino said:

WTF, You guys are getting real high rounds, Think the highest i've went has been 40 before getting really bored and quitting

I get high rounds by setting my graphics to the lowest settings, switching off gore/graphic content etc etc. 

31 minutes ago, Fedorino said:

Graphics have never been the problem, I just genuinely get bored of playing and quit
Not really thought about using AFK stuff to idle it.

Turn on aimbot (or don't and use a low recoil gun, it likes to aim at the floor), weight down your left mouse button and walk away from your PC. With godmode + One Pos Kill on, you should be fine to leave it alone, just check in on it every so often as I've occasionally noticed a crawler or something else delaying it.

If you have two monitors, you can do the above but while watching content on the primary monitor, just mute the game while doing so for obvious reasons.

2 hours ago, razvan1301 said:

I have zombie and cheat is not working, i am plaing solo and the cheat is like when i play online.. is this from update, should i wait or?

Yes there was an update have to wait till it's updated to use the tool. It usually auto updates but this time it has to be manually updated 

1 hour ago, P13 said:

Turn on aimbot (or don't and use a low recoil gun, it likes to aim at the floor), weight down your left mouse button and walk away from your PC. With godmode + One Pos Kill on, you should be fine to leave it alone, just check in on it every so often as I've occasionally noticed a crawler or something else delaying it.

If you have two monitors, you can do the above but while watching content on the primary monitor, just mute the game while doing so for obvious reasons.

That's smart, I got a Hard Unlock all for Zombies camo's and DA so I don't grind for them. I just gotta get battlepass ranked up as I'm not paying for it again

45 minutes ago, Hobocop said:

Hey guys! I think its not a proper topic for this, but maybe its possible to join some1 lobby to lvl up some guns ? PM me for that ? thanks 

It is the wrong section, maybe ask someone in the Telegram or Discord. Hosts run the risk of being banned so if you want that you'll probably be paying more than it would cost to just buy the cheat yourself.