How to fake monitor cam?

invisibleman420

invisibleman420

Does anyone know how to fake a monitor cam? I have 2 monitors and also OBS not sure what is the easiest way to accomplish that. Ovb when streaming you don’t have to worry but if ever asked to monitor cam how would get around it ?

Edited by invisibleman420
Typos
Cthulhu
30 minutes ago, invisibleman420 said:

Does anyone know how to fake a monitor cam? I have 2 monitors and also OBS not sure what is the easiest way to accomplish that. Ovb when streaming you don’t have to worry but some streamers deff cheat and  play tournaments and wager matches and when asked to monitor cam how do they accomplish that ?

Turn off all ESP/radar features and only use aimbot ?‍♂️

• Administrator
On 3/19/2024 at 6:26 PM, invisibleman420 said:

Does anyone know how to fake a monitor cam? I have 2 monitors and also OBS not sure what is the easiest way to accomplish that. Ovb when streaming you don’t have to worry but if ever asked to monitor cam how would get around it ?

Mirror your primary display onto your secondary display and the overlay will only show on your primary. You can put the cam on your secondary.

put the esp colors to colors that are hard to see from a distance or on cam and turn the opacity up as much as you can that way only you can see it but its still unnoticeable on camera or form a distance