DMA Compatibility

Veiht

So I'm looking to get into DMA Cheating and am a little confused on what type of board i should to get, i plan on get a CaptainDMA Type of Board but don't know if i should get their internal or external board. Mainly cause idk if a internal would fit in my type of case. I have a Hyte Y40 case with a Prime Z790-P WIFI MB, and a MSI 4070ti, with the way the GPU sits in the case idk if a internal would fit behind the GPU. So would a External DMA board be my best option.

Cthulhu
15 hours ago, Veiht said:

So I'm looking to get into DMA Cheating and am a little confused on what type of board i should to get, i plan on get a CaptainDMA Type of Board but don't know if i should get their internal or external board. Mainly cause idk if a internal would fit in my type of case. I have a Hyte Y40 case with a Prime Z790-P WIFI MB, and a MSI 4070ti, with the way the GPU sits in the case idk if a internal would fit behind the GPU. So would a External DMA board be my best option.

If you think it won't fit in your case, I'd rather be safe than sorry and get an external board