Please separate vis/novis

Upnorth

Upnorth

I like to be able to see people I shoot at to ensure they're actually visible to the eye but with the bright only colour selections and inability use different visibility options for visible/non visible targets its really difficult. 

It would be great if you could for example have box and skeleton in red on for non visible targets and just skeleton in dark grey for visible so it's not so bright that you aren't sure if you can see target or just the visuals.

Also adding snap lines would be awesome. 

Especially for the upcoming cod Dma. 

• Administrator

We might add more color customization to the menu, thanks for the feedback. Currently in the menu you also have the option of visible only for players if you're worried about suspect play style. This combined with radar can be very effective.

Upnorth
12 hours ago, Fika said:

We might add more color customization to the menu, thanks for the feedback. Currently in the menu you also have the option of visible only for players if you're worried about suspect play style. This combined with radar can be very effective.

Thanks for the reply, some dark and/or dull colour options would be great.

Have tried visible only but it's pretty much opposite to what works for me, I like to be able to see what I'm shooting at because sometimes in the game it says they are visible when they are not or sometimes if they are on a dark coloured head glitch and it shows them as visible but because of the brightness of the skeleton you can't see if they are standing in front or behind. May just be my eyes. 

At the moment I only use PO when there's an update and my dma provider is down because they have been pretty slow to update.

When PO Dma is available I want to start using PO exclusively but really hoping the dma cheats have things like snap lines as I have gotten used to them with dma provider and find them really good.

Would love to be able to just have a grey snap line to visible targets so I can see their character model easily but still have a visual cue to point them out and brighter visual cues for hidden targets like boxes. 

• 2 weeks later...
Tricorp

I would love to se

On 3/9/2024 at 6:39 PM, Fika said:

I would love to see the futer visible only and non visible on key so when you really in problems you can have a little look with your footpedall