Coming from another provider + HWID banned.

AllTheSkill

Question

Hi all,

So I've been reading and researching where to go next and this software seems to be the real deal. Would love to have a private cheat made as I am a streamer, but I guess I can wait to have that conversation. 

Ive come from another provider that had a built in Spoofer but it's drawn a lot attention and unwanted heat so I feel it's best to switch here. 

Im 95% certain that I am HWID banned from the ban wave back in March, and then the recent spoofer detection, but I don't want to have to use a Spoofer as they are now being targeted by companies. I don't want to name the provider I've come from as I am not certain of your rules here, but their Spoofer was supposed to be one of the best on the market. 

Is there any way I can completely remove the HWID ban? Ive been reading a lot and seems to be hit and miss if certain methods work / don't. I'm happy to provide my set up, as I seem to have read that you can manually change some HWID of motherboards. 

Im not a hardware guru, but I know enough to get by, so any help is appreciated. 

I understand about clearing trace files / system formatting etc, but this is what is really hit and miss with HWID bans. 

5 answers to this question

• Administrator

I'm not a new provider (publicly at least) so nearly all of my customers are coming from other providers, seeking better quality (good choice).

That being said, many of them (like you) feel like they might be HWID banned.

The first step is to actually confirm that theory. Start playing on your account legit without a spoofer & see if you get banned. You probably won't. It takes multiple account bans to get HWID banned.

If you don't want to risk your account, stop spoofing and make a new account (while not spoofed) & play on it for the same test...

Either way you do this, the test should be concluded no sooner than 72 hours...

If not banned, problem solved. Switch to PO fully.

If banned, use INFINITE is my recommendation. Yes spoofers can stop working but so can swapping hardware & think about which is worse. The anti-cheat can change what they grab & when they grab it so maybe a "method" can work for a bit then stop working just like a spoofer then boom.

Best is just to only use PO and NEVER spoof unless you need to (are already HWID banned) because other than stop working, spoofers can be detected...

Hopefully you aren't HWID banned & drop the spoofing & use PO only from now on. That's best case for you.

Monkeyboyxxx
15 hours ago, AllTheSkill said:

Hi all,

So I've been reading and researching where to go next and this software seems to be the real deal. Would love to have a private cheat made as I am a streamer, but I guess I can wait to have that conversation. 

Ive come from another provider that had a built in Spoofer but it's drawn a lot attention and unwanted heat so I feel it's best to switch here. 

Im 95% certain that I am HWID banned from the ban wave back in March, and then the recent spoofer detection, but I don't want to have to use a Spoofer as they are now being targeted by companies. I don't want to name the provider I've come from as I am not certain of your rules here, but their Spoofer was supposed to be one of the best on the market. 

Is there any way I can completely remove the HWID ban? Ive been reading a lot and seems to be hit and miss if certain methods work / don't. I'm happy to provide my set up, as I seem to have read that you can manually change some HWID of motherboards. 

Im not a hardware guru, but I know enough to get by, so any help is appreciated. 

I understand about clearing trace files / system formatting etc, but this is what is really hit and miss with HWID bans. 

my friends tested 3x by buying new mobo and all 3 times their hwid ban was removex

8 hours ago, zebleer said:

I'm not a new provider (publicly at least) so nearly all of my customers are coming from other providers, seeking better quality (good choice).

The first step is to actually confirm that theory. Start playing on your account legit without a spoofer & see if you get banned. You probably won't. It takes multiple account bans to get HWID banned.

If you don't want to risk your account, stop spoofing and make a new account (while not spoofed) & play on it for the same test...

If banned, use INFINITE is my recommendation. Yes spoofers can stop working but so can swapping hardware & think about which is worse. The anti-cheat can change what they grab & when they grab it so maybe a "method" can work for a bit then stop working just like a spoofer then boom.

Best is just to only use PO and NEVER spoof unless you need to (are already HWID banned) because other than stop working, spoofers can be detected...

Hopefully you aren't HWID banned & drop the spoofing & use PO only from now on. That's best case for you.

So I believe I have fully tested and my bot account hasn't been banned. So as you mentioned, I don't think I was fully HWID banned which is a win.

Obviously I want to fully switch to yourselves and buy a lifetime, but now it's the issue of the controller support. 

CeaserRodegaz
On 9/3/2021 at 3:42 PM, zebleer said:

Where could I purchase INFINITE at?