How can aimbot on controller

Duke01

Try AntiMicroX. It does work, but you have to up the mouse settings a bit to get a higher sensitivity. 

The only problem I’ve found with AntiMicroX is the controller input still gets picked up by the game. This causes the game to say, “your controller is locked, please enable it in settings” or something along those lines. I’m not sure if that can get you banned or not, but I wonder if there’s a fix for it. reWASD didn’t use to do it.

Good luck! 

rarv1491
2 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

I think there's a post on the forum about using DS4Windows with Xbox controllers

I don't use aimbot but I do use DS4Windows with a dualsense edge. You could simple assign any button to a keyboard key (or even a basic macro) instead of  a controller button. Im sure you could setup your aimbot that way.

cheatsgg11
8 minutes ago, rarv1491 said:

I don't use aimbot but I do use DS4Windows with a dualsense edge. You could simple assign any button to a keyboard key (or even a basic macro) instead of  a controller button. Im sure you could setup your aimbot that way.

no because it uses mouse moves ( you will get input not detected or whatever it says in top) you could maybe use inputmapper keytojoy or some other 3rd party app but i havent got it to work yet.. inputmapper seems most promising i just cant get it to detect mouse movements but also no longer get the message pop up in game. i also think it has more input lag even when used with lordofmice (hidusbf). 

im trying to use the controller on controller input not mouse and key input to avoid suspicion.. and because rebinding my controller to have r3 as mouse doesnt feel right while im playing as i play odd sens settings on controller as is.. 

if anyone smarter then me can figure it out , or i manage too i will update on what i find.. 

Edited by cheatsgg11
rarv1491

ahh ok! As I said, I don't use aimbot and haven't tried to use it. Sorry man I hope you find a way and get your answers soon!

you can just make a config on steam and works no problems or go download my template off steam.. aimbot works perfect.

evil666
4 hours ago, Dxwse said:

you can just make a config on steam and works no problems or go download my template off steam.. aimbot works perfect.

Where can i find your template cant find it in steam bro

On 3/2/2024 at 9:41 AM, Fretz said:

Try AntiMicroX. It does work, but you have to up the mouse settings a bit to get a higher sensitivity. 

The only problem I’ve found with AntiMicroX is the controller input still gets picked up by the game. This causes the game to say, “your controller is locked, please enable it in settings” or something along those lines. I’m not sure if that can get you banned or not, but I wonder if there’s a fix for it. reWASD didn’t use to do it.

Good luck! 

One solution to this is to do a full controller to kbm map, then use HIDhide to hide the controller inputs from Call of Duty. 

AntiMicroX  

HIDHide - I fount better success in inverse HIDHide and blocking HID from call of duty, as shown in screen grab.

14 hours ago, evil666 said:

Where can i find your template cant find it in steam bro

steam://controllerconfig/1938090/3172975411 here you go bro

27 minutes ago, Dxwse said:

steam://controllerconfig/1938090/3172975411 here you go bro

just play around in game with mouse sens and ADS multiplier and you will be golden  

evil666
1 hour ago, Dxwse said:

just play around in game with mouse sens and ADS multiplier and you will be golden  

Thanks amigo whats your sensitivities

Redindian

Using scuf envision pro and I can not get it to work either. The key bind  is working because I set it to the aim from the mouse and every time I hit it on the controller it aims not sure what else to do