CS 2 Configs

Nole1501

Question

Hello, 

iam thinking about purchasing the CS 2 cheat because the internal solutions seems to be more and more dangerous. 

Once Purchased is there a way to get shared configs for the cheat so you dont have to adjust and learn Everything on your own? 

Does the cheat only Support Vac secured Servers? Or can you use it on other Plattforms too?

For now thanks in advance

All Questions answered myself, can be closed.

Edited by Nole1501

2 answers to this question

GameScents
3 hours ago, Nole1501 said:

Hello, 

iam thinking about purchasing the CS 2 cheat because the internal solutions seems to be more and more dangerous. 

Once Purchased is there a way to get shared configs for the cheat so you dont have to adjust and learn Everything on your own? 

Does the cheat only Support Vac secured Servers? Or can you use it on other Plattforms too?

only supports vac secured/serverside anticheat, I can share my config if you need one still

• Administrator
14 hours ago, Nole1501 said:

Hello, 

After you purchase you'll have access to our configuration guide. And our cheat does not work on any league anticheats.