xbox controller aimbot

whattheheck

whattheheck

anyone use AntiMicroX for aimbot? I have a scuf envision pro and it reads as an xbox controller so i cant use ds4.

whattheheck
On 2/18/2024 at 4:49 AM, lingu said:

Gave this a go and worked really well. 

Used the following config with in-game mouse sensitivity on 30.

im guessing i have to have the input as mnk on the game? Im looking for a smooth semi aimbot with controller inputs. Also when i tried it, my gun would spam out.

On 2/18/2024 at 3:49 AM, lingu said:

how do you transfer this over ?

CloudXeno
On 2/18/2024 at 4:49 AM, lingu said:

How do you use the config?

On 2/20/2024 at 7:48 PM, CloudXeno said:

How do you use the config?

On 2/20/2024 at 3:34 PM, shirmpyy said:

how do you transfer this over ?

Just load the following file in AntiMicroX. The file is just the above text put into a .amgp file (AntiMicroX config file).

On 2/20/2024 at 12:30 PM, whattheheck said:

im guessing i have to have the input as mnk on the game? Im looking for a smooth semi aimbot with controller inputs. Also when i tried it, my gun would spam out.

Yes, key board and mouse on game settings.

CloudXeno
11 hours ago, lingu said:

Just load the following file in AntiMicroX. The file is just the above text put into a .amgp file (AntiMicroX config file).

TYSM~ Feels really good

whattheheck
19 hours ago, lingu said:

what are your phantom aim settings?

CloudXeno
On 2/22/2024 at 3:15 AM, lingu said:

what are your in-game settings for mnk? Edit: I found tuning the mouse settings in AntiMicro to around 200 then in-game mouse sense to about 12.5 works well, but may also be too slow for others

Edited by CloudXeno
niickhimself

I did this and the controller works as the imput but it made my visuals choppy. I still have high fps but something about it is choppy 

The only problem I’ve found with AntiMicroX is the controller input still gets picked up by the game. This causes the game to say, “your controller is locked, please enable it in settings” or something along those lines. I wonder if there’s a fix for that. I found that reWASD didn’t do this. 

• 2 weeks later...
CrazyMonkey

I tested antimicroX with the Xbox Elite 2 controller, the cheat works but a message appears from COD: "Your controller is locked" I tried to hide it with Hidhide but to no avail... I won't play. Does anyone know a solution? I don't want to go back to EO.

• Administrator
On 3/11/2024 at 11:44 PM, Fabian9988 said:

Is antimicrox detected for COD?

Currently no, antimicrox isn't detected.

PeterPiperCheat

Just loaded up this config and its like a fucking dream. Appreciate the effort brotha or sista !!!!! 

CloudXeno
On 2/22/2024 at 3:15 AM, lingu said:

Do you by chance have that file without a pay wall?

Edit: I found a solve~ I made a file with antimicro and then edited it with notepad with the code you sent

Edited by CloudXeno