I am Mute, call me FreamoN!

Mute

Nice to see you all here, hope we get a nice community in this forum one day, once we get over 20203198412412 members, of course, just keep it UD ?

Anyway, I am Mute, FreamoN from ePvP and I like to be called trusted member! I was reselling a lot of things back then, but ended up giving up, since PayPal loved to fuck me up

• Administrator

Things will stay plenty ud around here, and i am sure we will have a great community. Hello mute / freamon. I remember your comment on our thread. I am sorry to hear you got fucked, but hopefully you'll enjoy yourself here

On 7/8/2021 at 11:18 AM, Mute said:

Nice to see you all here, hope we get a nice community in this forum one day, once we get over 20203198412412 members, of course, just keep it UD ?

Anyway, I am Mute, FreamoN from ePvP and I like to be called trusted member! I was reselling a lot of things back then, but ended up giving up, since PayPal loved to fuck me up

Hey and welcome here, I believe this will become a great community, and I don't believe that the number of members matter as long as we have good quality content and amazing members.

Have a great day and stay safe ?