Pre-Buy : Controller & Refund

DaPwnage

Question

I'm very interested in buying it. But I'm a controller gamer and I'm afraid of DS4 windows with lags etc...

Is there a guide to configuring it properly ? And if I don't like it and it doesn't work, are there any refunds ?

Thanks ?

2 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, DaPwnage said:

I'm very interested in buying it. But I'm a controller gamer and I'm afraid of DS4 windows with lags etc...

Is there a guide to configuring it properly ? And if I don't like it and it doesn't work, are there any refunds ?

Thanks ?

PO will refund if you haven't used the product that much and they can't help you fix the problem that you're having. Usage must also be under 7 days total for a full refund, otherwise you can get a partial refund. You can find more info here

On 2/12/2024 at 6:36 PM, DaPwnage said:

Thanks ?

There are many good guides on the forum once purchased. But you can probably already see it though, as you are the customer now. I highly recommend PO, I haven't done it with controller yet, but it's for sure on my list to check it.