Warzone Info

skidmarkksgaming

Question

skidmarkksgaming

Hey yall, i happened upon yall through a se7ensins thread and figured id swing over and take a peek. If Activision sends through a security patch, does yalls system automatically kick us from their servers, or block us from accessingthe cheat system until yall are able to update it? i used ti use a program for GTAv back in the day that would not allow you to use the mod menu if their system detected a change in security from Riot games.

Also, any chance in the future yall will develop or release an unlock all / recovery tool for Call of Duty? thats what im mainly after.

2 answers to this question

I'm not sure how the system works if COD has a security patch mid-game, but I'm pretty sure they won't be making an unlock all tool for COD because they're mainly focused on "legit" features and staying undetected. Unlock all is very obvious and a rage feature that could compromise the hack so I don't think they'll add it in the future.

• Administrator

If there's a security update in the game it won't be applied to your device until after you exit the game and load again. And we'll stop the cheat from injecting at that point so there's little risk.