mw3 aimbot

Tati1211

hey i'm pretty new to this but my aim bot is not working . i have it enable and set to a hot key but nothing happens when i start shooting i have to control everything ?

Edited by Tati1211

Didn't want to make a new thread but I just bought the MW3 chair yesterday and was experiencing the same issue. I assigned the key to enable the aim bot but it seems it still just my aim.

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Vivid said:

Didn't want to make a new thread but I just bought the MW3 chair yesterday and was experiencing the same issue. I assigned the key to enable the aim bot but it seems it still just my aim.

Messaged you on your ticket.

• Administrator
21 hours ago, EricS said:

How do I set the "hot key" when using a controller?

You'd set your aimbot hot key as something on your mouse or keyboard, then map that same key to something on your controller through REWASD or DS4Windows.

My overlay is not showing. It just says phantom overlay on the top left of my monitor but there is no menu. What do I do?

• Administrator
On 1/1/2024 at 8:30 AM, sith said:

My overlay is not showing. It just says phantom overlay on the top left of my monitor but there is no menu. What do I do?

Messaged you on your ticket.

same issue here, aimbot not working didnt want to open another topic about it

Edited by KAI
  • Administrator
On 1/4/2024 at 1:08 AM, Dracula81 said:

and if i dont set an key but its on will be alwys on?or aimbot work only with hotkey?

You need to hold down your hot key to use the aimbot.

@KAI Messaged you on your ticket.