Cs2

Spicy1234

Question

I know you guys have been in business for a long time with cod and prior experience

i wanted to go with your cheat to use it on my main… with some knifes and skins worth $$$ 

Rather than asking how safe I want to know do you know anyone from the group uses it on main rather than having to trade my stuff after the games every day

thank you 

4 answers to this question

• Administrator

Many users use the cheat on their main accounts without issue. If you highly value your main I don't recommend using a cheat though. Even with the safest cheat on the market you still increase your ban risk. But we'll do everything we can to keep our cheat undetected and secure.

Nice I started using it but having hard time with getting a nice config… 

how do I setup my aimbot key to mouse 1 ,,, if that’s not recommend is it hold or press to toggle 

what do you recommend for the aim bot settings 

On 12/10/2023 at 8:58 PM, Spicy1234 said:

Nice I started using it but having hard time with getting a nice config… 

how do I setup my aimbot key to mouse 1 ,,, if that’s not recommend is it hold or press to toggle 

what do you recommend for the aim bot settings 

if you right click where you set ur aim-key you can set it to always and use 7 smooth/39-41 sens and it will look legit and not to strong of an assist. thats what i recommend as i cant make it more snappy when using mouse1 as aim-key