MW3 cheat updated for new season, now supports Warzone

zebleer

• Administrator

It is no longer the MW3 cheat. It is the MW3 & Warzone cheat

MW3 cheat updated & now supports Warzone since Warzone was moved into the MW3 exe
⚠️ MW3 is now the only cheat that supports Warzone. The MW2 cheat will no longer support Warzone since they moved Warzone from the MW2 exe into the MW3 exe

Phantom Overlay will continue to support MW3 & Warzone and also older COD games into the future including after the next COD comes out. The exclusivity thing I was talking about only applies to future COD releases themselves. If that doesn't make sense to you make a ticket and ask

Also again if you have a lifetime key (for another cheat other than MW3) already you can still buy MW3 lifetime it's just that no one else can. You must be logged in to see it

ONE CHEAT. ONE INJECTION. MULTIPLAYER, WARZONE, ZOMBIES
All for 32 euros a month

Enjoy

Also OW2 cheat updated

and if we bought 1 week ago 1 month  sub for mw2?now i need to buy for mw3?so i need to pay twice for 1 month?its unfair for the people who can aford Lifetime

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Dracula81 said:

and if we bought 1 week ago 1 month  sub for mw2?now i need to buy for mw3?so i need to pay twice for 1 month?its unfair for the people who can aford Lifetime

Make a ticket we are reasonable and will help you out

It's still the same game tho. So now my MW2/Warzone 2 hacks which was advertised for Warzone 2 and the game is STILL Warzone 2, is now rendered useless? I basically purchased lifetime for no reason, didn't even get a full year out of it. That's insane! It's BS because this didn't happen when Warzone 1 integrated Cold War or Vanguard. So why must I now pay for another injector when I paid so much for lifetime, specifically for Warzone. Totally not fair and feels like I'm being ripped off because of a update on THE SAME EXACT GAME!

Plus, people lost their main during the ban wave, aka lost access to Modern Warfare 2.. So the old lifetime is definitely completely useless now. Banned on MW2 and Warzone 2 removed from the package after being advertised together. How is it okay to do this to your lifetime members? It's a damn shame.

Edited by Juice304
  • Administrator
24 minutes ago, Juice304 said:

It's still the same game tho. So now my MW2/Warzone 2 hacks which was advertised for Warzone 2 and the game is STILL Warzone 2, is now rendered useless? I basically purchased lifetime for no reason, didn't even get a full year out of it. That's insane! It's BS because this didn't happen when Warzone 1 integrated Cold War or Vanguard. So why must I now pay for another injector when I paid so much for lifetime, specifically for Warzone. Totally not fair and feels like I'm being ripped off because of a update on THE SAME EXACT GAME!

Plus, people lost their main during the ban wave, aka lost access to Modern Warfare 2.. So the old lifetime is definitely completely useless now. Banned on MW2 and Warzone 2 removed from the package after being advertised together. How is it okay to do this to your lifetime members? It's a damn shame.

MW2 and MW3 are different exes

Warzone was originally paired with MW2's exe but they moved it into MW3's exe

I am just matching what they are doing. It would be impossible for me to support Warzone with the MW2 cheat because the MW2 cheat targets MW2's exe

The reason it didn't work like this with MW2019 and Warzone is that for BOCW and Vanguard, those games just launched MW2019 exe when launching Warzone. The game closed and MW2019 ran. They didn't do that this time. Warzone is actually paired with MW3 now

If you make a ticket we can help you out, work something out. We aren't trying to do anyone dirty we are just matching what the games do. Yes MW2 was supposed to be a 2 year COD. Activision said that & went back on their word

7 hours ago, Juice304 said:

I apologize for my previous message, I was upset with the news. Zebleer reached out and provided me with a fair offer. Thank you for everything you guys do.

happy to be apart of PO for lifetime! it's how their support is just amazing. They will do the at most to make sure customers are satisfied! Cannot even come close to compare PO to anything else. #POtheGreatness #Zebleer ?

• 2 weeks later...