Snipe config

akuma

Hello,

I only play DMZ.

I try to use "hard" settings (example low smooth and high stick,..) and I notice the aim shaking a lot. With assault rifle or lmg or SMG is not too much an issue as you no need to take aim alot and AI die quickly..

Big issue comes with sniper rifle.. really hard to keep aim firmly. And when it comes the 1vs1 from long distance I'm not the winner.

Any settings suggestions to have strong aim?

• Administrator

Are you using controller or keyboard and mouse? For KBM, have you tried lowering to a DPI of 400-550? The aimbot tends to work best in that range. Also what are you using for your aim key? I recommend using a thumb button on your mouse. This will allow you to aim and shoot without automatically triggering the aimbot, letting the aimbot work more as an assist.

Also, change your in game aim type to "Relative". And turn mouse acceleration off:

Windows Search: Mouse Settings > Additional Mouse options > Pointer Options > Enhance pointer precision [TURN OFF]

Hello,

Yes i am playing from computer and using mouse+keyboard.

When you talk about lowering DPI fo you talk about mouse settings(about me for example inside steel series app)? Coz among program menù and settings I am not able to find such option.

About my aim key I use right mouse button as it is the easiest one ?

When I'll go back home I will also give a look about the other options.

What about the aim settings? Any low number suggestions? Maybe try to compensate with higher fov (as this seems to help a bit)?

Thank you, for now, for your help ?

• Administrator
On 11/23/2023 at 6:45 PM, akuma said:

Hello,

Yes i am playing from computer and using mouse+keyboard.

When you talk about lowering DPI fo you talk about mouse settings(about me for example inside steel series app)? Coz among program menù and settings I am not able to find such option.

About my aim key I use right mouse button as it is the easiest one ?

When I'll go back home I will also give a look about the other options.

What about the aim settings? Any low number suggestions? Maybe try to compensate with higher fov (as this seems to help a bit)?

Thank you, for now, for your help ?

Generally a low FOV is good. You would change DPI in either Windows settings or in the mouse application's settings. I recommend trying a thumb button as your aimbot hot key. Once you get used to it it will look much more legit and be better for switching between short and long range combat.