banned?

thecheekyone

im so confused.  i have PO for cs2, and it's been flawless in cs2, great job.  the problem is, I don't normally play call of duty, but just tried logging on yesterday to play with a friend who plays call of duty all the time, and it says i'm banned from call of duty.  does the cs2 PO get you banned in call of duty?  if so, that sucks.  this happen to anyone else?  never cheated in call of duty, so it's not that.

I've not seen any reports of that about our CS2 Product, This topic is probably better for a ticket where we can go more indepth.
Also make sure you have been using the latest loader

• Administrator
11 hours ago, thecheekyone said:

im so confused.  i have PO for cs2, and it's been flawless in cs2, great job.  the problem is, I don't normally play call of duty, but just tried logging on yesterday to play with a friend who plays call of duty all the time, and it says i'm banned from call of duty.  does the cs2 PO get you banned in call of duty?  if so, that sucks.  this happen to anyone else?  never cheated in call of duty, so it's not that.

This would only happen if you injected the CS2 cheat then launched CoD instead of CS2. Otherwise the cheat gets killed when you exit CS2 and wouldn't impact other games.

thanks for the replies fika and berry....

yeah that's why im so confused.  I assumed it shouldn't cause any issues, but cs is the only game i got cheese for, so maybe its a false ban by cod?  yeah i can open a ticket.  

anyways, cs2 PO itself is awesome, no complaints with the product itself, ive only got good things to say

• Administrator
3 hours ago, thecheekyone said:

thanks for the replies fika and berry....

yeah that's why im so confused.  I assumed it shouldn't cause any issues, but cs is the only game i got cheese for, so maybe its a false ban by cod?  yeah i can open a ticket.  

anyways, cs2 PO itself is awesome, no complaints with the product itself, ive only got good things to say

Messaged you on your ticket.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
52 minutes ago, ahren11 said:

I was using PO for months never a problem then stopped playing for 2 months logged back into call of duty and I was perms banned, any ideas?

I PMed you.