Init error 1088

ADirtyRightToe

ADirtyRightToe

Is anyone else getting this error when they try to inject? This is my first time trying to use the cheat and it says that, ive done everything correctly im not sure why its saying this to me 

ADirtyRightToe

I have updated my gpu driver and windows updates are all up to date. Im on FAT32 format for my USB drive. Ive reinstalled the loader multiple times and every time i press inject im getting the same error over and over again...

OPgamingCHAIR
15 minutes ago, ADirtyRightToe said:

I have updated my gpu driver and windows updates are all up to date. Im on FAT32 format for my USB drive. Ive reinstalled the loader multiple times and every time i press inject im getting the same error over and over again...

If you have created a ticket Zeb or Fika will get around to replying Zeb is aware of the issue and is an easy fix apparently 

ADirtyRightToe
1 minute ago, OPgamingCHAIR said:

If you have created a ticket Zeb or Fika will get around to replying Zeb is aware of the issue and is an easy fix apparently 

I do have a ticket open, ive had one open for 3 hours now with no response. Ive never used this program before and was excited to start using it but off rip its not even working... so very bad first impression. No help either so far so this is very dissapointing. Do you know how long these guys take to respond? How do you know that they are aware of the issue where was this said? Also if its so easy why isnt it fixed then? I just want to try this program out already

OPgamingCHAIR
Just now, ADirtyRightToe said:

I do have a ticket open, ive had one open for 3 hours now with no response. Ive never used this program before and was excited to start using it but off rip its not even working... so very bad first impression. No help either so far so this is very dissapointing. Do you know how long these guys take to respond? How do you know that they are aware of the issue where was this said? Also if its so easy why isnt it fixed then? I just want to try this program out already

I posted on Elitepvpers expressing my own frustration which the post I did post I wish I didnt post in the first place, just trust me when I say Zebleer is aware of the issue. I posted a support ticket just over 10 hours ago, they most likely have a back log of tickets and a small team working on them.

They will get us sorted out and using the cheats in no time. It will be worth the wait as their cheat is second to none. Solid product once it is working

ADirtyRightToe

I posted on Elitepvpers expressing my own frustration which the post I did post I wish I didnt post in the first place, just trust me when I say Zebleer is aware of the issue. I posted a support ticket just over 10 hours ago, they most likely have a back log of tickets and a small team working on them.

They will get us sorted out and using the cheats in no time. It will be worth the wait as their cheat is second to none. Solid product once it is working

Have you used the program before is it any good? Thats what im most curious about. However i dont mind the wait as long as it is being fixed and i hope that we will be compensated for the wait...

OPgamingCHAIR
2 minutes ago, ADirtyRightToe said:

Have you used the program before is it any good? Thats what im most curious about. However i dont mind the wait as long as it is being fixed and i hope that we will be compensated for the wait...

I have used it on multiple occasions yes. It's a solid product.

OPgamingCHAIR
6 hours ago, lucaslmc99 said:

I also have this error and no one tells me how to solve it. I've used PO several times, but now I'm getting this error. Can anyone help us please?

Completely uninstalling my antivirus which was Kaspersky fixed this issue for me. I installed Eset and the cheat runs as intended 

ADirtyRightToe

Completely uninstalling my antivirus which was Kaspersky fixed this issue for me. I installed Eset and the cheat runs as intended 

I uninstalled my antiviruses and still having this error. What is Eset?

OPgamingCHAIR
39 minutes ago, ADirtyRightToe said:

I uninstalled my antiviruses and still having this error. What is Eset?

Eset is a different Antivirus vendor. Have you added exceptions to Windows Defender for the loader so Windows Defender doesn’t block it? 

ADirtyRightToe
1 hour ago, OPgamingCHAIR said:

Eset is a different Antivirus vendor. Have you added exceptions to Windows Defender for the loader so Windows Defender doesn’t block it? 

Why do you download that? Yes i did all that, i did it for the USB its self and the folder within the USB for the program

ADirtyRightToe
45 minutes ago, zebleer said:

The only way to solve this issue is to make a ticket and wait. We will give you the solution that will work.

https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

It's an easy fix there is just some variation between users. We have all of the fixes in a list.

I understand that and I’ve made a ticket but the replied are too slow it’s taken a day for a response then I try the response and it still does not work so I wait another day and same thing. I reply instantly nearly