is mw3 safe to use now?

DHGNemo

I've seen a lot of people getting banned on mw3 for using phantom overlay in the beta but are the ban waves still going on or is it safe to use now I want to test it but I only play on 1 account so I want to know if I should wait until its pretty much like mw2 where you pretty much cant get banned for legit cheating or is it safe enough atm to use on main accs

OPgamingCHAIR

No such thing as “you pretty much can’t be banned” even if for “legit cheating” the game has anticheat + manually approved bans which means there is always a chance of being banned. 

On 11/13/2023 at 4:12 AM, DHGNemo said:

I've seen a lot of people getting banned on mw3 for using phantom overlay in the beta but are the ban waves still going on or is it safe to use now I want to test it but I only play on 1 account so I want to know if I should wait until its pretty much like mw2 where you pretty much cant get banned for legit cheating or is it safe enough atm to use on main accs

read announcements it was all delay bans

• Administrator

@DHGNemo

The cheat is updated and undetected. There is always a chance of ban when using cheats though, if you highly value your main account I don't recommend cheating on it.