MW3 and Warzone cheat significantly improved! NATIVE CONTROLLER SUPPORT, new humanized aimbot with prediction, FOV/fullbody deadzone, UAV overlay, 4 aimkeys with unique configs, no bone distance limit, performance upgrades, and more! ×

need advice please thank you

Kurtys

hello everyone here my main account was permanently banned because I use a cheat that was detected in the first wave I use infinite before they do the tests for season 5 I had other account than I use for warzone so I use one of these accounts and this morning want to launch the update on my new account without injecting anything I launch battle net and I see account blocked as my main account here I recreate a new account I have it launch this account did not block it here I wanted to know if I am banned hwid or not and I need a spoofer to replay with your cheat thank you
Here I come across very positive comments on your cheating and I am interested because I want to change supplier but I did not know which one to choose until I came across you

Hey, if your account doesn't get banned after few minutes/hours, it means you are not hwid banned, but I'd test that for yourself first.

If you do need spoofer, I can only suggest Infinite and wait until it's undetected again.

7 hours ago, Mute said:

Hé, si votre compte n'est pas banni après quelques minutes/heures, cela signifie que vous n'êtes pas hwid banni, mais je testerais d'abord cela par vous-même.

Si vous avez besoin d'un spoofer, je ne peux que suggérer Infinite et attendre qu'il ne soit plus détecté.

here I just tried with a new account after the launch of my second party my new account is shadowban am I bann hwid?
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

You might not be HWID banned. Like others said make sure you are HWID banned before thinking about methods/spoofer.

Best situation is if you are not HWID banned only use PO from now on.