Banned in every way on MW19, can't use paypal account & can't make a new bnet account?

4kvectors

I've only had 3 accounts banned, 2 of them were banned via spoofer the first was on my main hwid. I can't seem to make a new bnet account, when I try on desktop it just says "sorry we cant perform this action right now" but if I do it on the website it works fine. But if I try buying a game through bnet it declines my paypal but my creditcard still works its weird that it got blocked. Is there any way to see if im ip banned? I'm planning on buying a un hwid ban service soon since I just found one for $30. But really annoyed that I can't play mw19 anymore. 

I also was able to purchase a copy of mw19 right before they blocked my paypal but they somehow revoked my game and kept the money which seems very illegal. What should I do? 

Edited by 4kvectors
forgot extra details

If you're IP banned, you just won't be able to connect to their server. I was IP banned before. I always run a VPN for that reason. The PayPal thing is odd. I have gone through 75-100 accounts from Verdansk til now and used the same Pay Pal. 

Message Battlenet about the game. If you never downloaded it they will refund you. Also start a claim with PayPal. I did it with MW3 and got refunded in a couple days.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2023 at 11:16 AM, JoseyWales said:

If you're IP banned, you just won't be able to connect to their server. I was IP banned before. I always run a VPN for that reason. The PayPal thing is odd. I have gone through 75-100 accounts from Verdansk til now and used the same Pay Pal. 

Message Battlenet about the game. If you never downloaded it they will refund you. Also start a claim with PayPal. I did it with MW3 and got refunded in a couple days.

ya idk im thinking my paypal is banned because I tried to buy mw3 on bnet but kept saying "we encountered an issue with your transaction which is weird. I've bought dozens of copies of mw19 on bnet before so idk why all of a sudden im getting my pp declined. 

remove your PayPal and add it again. Same happened to me. Don’t know if it’s intentional bc I also have a MW2019 ban and had the same error purchasing MW3 but all I did was remove and re add PayPal as a payment method and I was good