Permabanned Playing MW3 legit

Thenoneone

I played MW3 literally one time legit, had bugs So I went back to MW2 to run some legit rounds as I only use PO for sound training. only to find the my account had been Permabanned with zero reasoning given. My account is maxed, got Orion and have gotten in S1 and S2 BEFORE I found PO. Extremely sad and disappointing. Alot of work gone. 

2 hours ago, Thenoneone said:

I played MW3 literally one time legit, had bugs So I went back to MW2 to run some legit rounds as I only use PO for sound training. only to find the my account had been Permabanned with zero reasoning given. My account is maxed, got Orion and have gotten in S1 and S2 BEFORE I found PO. Extremely sad and disappointing. Alot of work gone. 

WZ and mw2 are not banned, Check you ban appeal page.

Play the game on steam and all good.

There is a mw3 beta ban wave going on.

This also happened to me. I played The Bata Totally legit. Didn't like it because it was lagging a little. then went back to MW2.  NExt day Activision permanently banned my account for "Call of duty MW3 Bata"  Now i can't play MW2 on Blizzard at all. 

tyronethicktitti
On 10/15/2023 at 12:07 AM, changecdoe said:

This also happened to me. I played The Bata Totally legit. Didn't like it because it was lagging a little. then went back to MW2.  NExt day Activision permanently banned my account for "Call of duty MW3 Bata"  Now i can't play MW2 on Blizzard at all. 

yep same, never even had a cheat on cod at all just cs2

SowkaAtomowka
1 hour ago, Juice304 said:

Got banned off MWIII Beta.. Looks like you can no longer play MWII or Warzone with the same account. Is this correct? I just lost my Warzone account?

It depends on how they solve it in the future. I got banned for MW3 but I can play MW2 and Warzone now. Nobody knows what it will be like in the future. This is not an HWID ban, so you will have to move to Battlenet (or steam) or create a new account with a new phone number. Interestingly, I never used PO while playing the beta. So it must be connected to MW2 somehow.

• Administrator

Keep an eye on Telegram for announcements and updates. We'll post more info as we go. Make a support ticket if you need anything!

pennywise6192001
On 10/15/2023 at 12:07 AM, changecdoe said:

I’m in the same boat, just switched to steam?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 8:37 AM, pennywise6192001 said:

I’m in the same boat, just switched to steam?

Played MW3 legit and was perma banned on bnet and steam since my account was linked.  And appeal was denied.