Just got perma banned on Mw3 playing legit

Helterwin666

Rarely cheated on mw2. Always followed the guides on being safe. Never used aimbot. Mainly played legit and a few games into mw3 i got disconnected and perma banned. Checked ban and it states its only for Mw3 due to manipulation of game data. Appealed and got denied. This blows. Never been banned before now I'm scared of being hwid banned. Made a new account and got instant shadow banned

28 minutes ago, Helterwin666 said:

Rarely cheated on mw2. Always followed the guides on being safe. Never used aimbot. Mainly played legit and a few games into mw3 i got disconnected and perma banned. Checked ban and it states its only for Mw3 due to manipulation of game data. Appealed and got denied. This blows. Never been banned before now I'm scared of being hwid banned. Made a new account and got instant shadow banned

All new accounts gets sb

Wait 7 days, if it changes to perma you are hwid banned.

• Administrator

We're evaluating the ban reports still, we'll announce on Telegram as we get more info. Thank you for the report, let us know if anything changes.

• Administrator

Keep an eye on Telegram for announcements and updates. We'll post more info as we go. Make a support ticket if you need anything!