Perma Banned

JoseyWales

I just got PB. I played a game of the Mw3 Beta and backed out ( No Cheats). 4 games into Wz2 Resurgence I get a Dev error and account PB. I checked the ban and it says its for the Mw3 Beta. WTF? I have never even been SB in any games. Account is 3 years old. 

I gotta email back that I manipulated gameplay in the BETA. ?. I don't have cheats for the BETA. WTF? Wonder if there's gonna be a bunch of false bans like WZ2 had in the beginning.

• Administrator

We're still evaluating all ban reports, but based on what we've read from our users as well as users from other cheats and users that don't use cheats, it looks like this is a beta only issue. There were similar ban reports during the Vanguard beta as well as the MW2 beta. Those bans did not end up staying in place once the games were fully released, and our expectation is that this will be the same.

Thats my hope.  I know the risk of using a chair so I'm not blaming that at all. I started using them since the end of Verdansk when I constantly was getting aimbotted. I have used several different providers and PO is the only one that has been reliable as far as detection. This is my first real issue other than a shadow loop in Wz1. I remember when we use to buy like 20 accounts and run through them in a week because the other chairs were shite with detection and would lie about it. I have a couple other accounts but that was my main with actual money spent. So it kinda stings. haha. I'm playing legit now til I can level my other accounts up some. 

Are the games linked? I am banned on Mw2 also but the only ban is said to be the BETA.

Edited by JoseyWales
  • Administrator
26 minutes ago, JoseyWales said:

Thats my hope.  I know the risk of using a chair so I'm not blaming that at all. I started using them since the end of Verdansk when I constantly was getting aimbotted. I have used several different providers and PO is the only one that has been reliable as far as detection. This is my first real issue other than a shadow loop in Wz1. I remember when we use to buy like 20 accounts and run through them in a week because the other chairs were shite with detection and would lie about it. I have a couple other accounts but that was my main with actual money spent. So it kinda stings. haha. I'm playing legit now til I can level my other accounts up some. 

Are the games linked? I am banned on Mw2 also but the only ban is said to be the BETA.

Yeah, the games are linked.