Phantom Overlay's MW3 cheat is ready to inject! Enjoy it during the MW3 beta (now)!

zebleer

• Administrator

Dear Phantom Overlay users, the MW3 cheat is ready to inject for the MW3 beta! ?

Product page: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/store/category/17-cod-modern-warfare-3-cheat/

All lifetime pre-orders have been given their valid key replacement for their placeholder key. Simply go to your Account -> Software Keys, click Manage on your order, and note the valid key above your placeholder key

Any new lifetime pre-orders will be given a valid key immediately. The placeholder keys are gone

We are doing lifetime pre-orders until the official release of MW3. After that, lifetime will never be available for MW3 again. However, a 30 day option will be available

If you pre-order before the beta is over, you may inject & cheat during the beta! If you pre-order after the beta, your key will be usable shortly after the official release of the game

We are not selling any "beta keys" or shorter term keys. Lifetime pre-orders only

‼️⚠️ Ricochet may try to scan for the PO loader, make sure your injection procedure is
1️⃣ Close out any games
2️⃣ Insert USB with loader on it, inject, remove USB
⚠️ Make sure the only copy of your loader is on your USB. No extra copies in Downloads or Recycle Bin
3️⃣ Run COD HQ
4️⃣ Run MW3 from that
If you can't see your ESP or you see weird stuff on your ESP/menu, press Windows Key + D at the same time to close out all windows, then tab directly back into the game via task bar. Make sure your display mode is borderless

️ Remember to request to join the lifetime only Telegram once you are a lifer https://www.phantomoverlay.io/lifetime/

ℹ️⚠️ If you get any errors on your loader, please follow these steps
1️⃣ Add an exclusion for your entire USB or the folder on your USB which your loader is in
2️⃣ Search Windows for "core isolation" and then everything on that page off then Restart to finalize. Everything not just the top option
3️⃣ Redownload loader. Make sure you put it directly on your USB and delete any extra copies from Downloads or Recycle bin. Delete any old loader copies

….I’ve been permanently banned with just using walls. Not even noticeable. Have been on mw2 all the way to level 1050 without ever being suspicious. I’ve downloaded the cheat from another PC. Never on my gaming on. I followed every step like I always have with out issue. P.O. is permanently found. I just wasted 250 on a cheat to get railed and 70 on a game in just a beta….this is wild. 

Let’s not forget, you guys are CHEATING lol. You are running the risk everytime you cheat that you will lose your account. Cheating in a beta is very stupid and it is your fault. Why risk your account when all the progress is reset anyway? Just play legit or don’t play at all until the game releases. 

Then why offer a beta cheat and pay a significant amount of money for it? I’m aware what I’m doing but come on. Should have been tested before pushed out man. 

Edited by ogspooky

The point is they switch to a 30 day key system on launch. We have to the opportunity to pay for lifetime. They also give everyone the option to play beta as well. This isn’t meant for “beta access” it just gives you the option to play it. As I said, progression does not carry over so you are cheating for absolutely no reason anyway.

ClosetCheater
2 hours ago, ogspooky said:

….I’ve been permanently banned with just using walls. Not even noticeable. Have been on mw2 all the way to level 1050 without ever being suspicious. I’ve downloaded the cheat from another PC. Never on my gaming on. I followed every step like I always have with out issue. P.O. is permanently found. I just wasted 250 on a cheat to get railed and 70 on a game in just a beta….this is wild. 

PO had nothing to do with your ban. This is happened to a ton of people including myself who have never even injected into the game. People have been getting beta bans since vanguard. They always lift at the launch of the game. Come back to this comment on release day if you want 

I'm PB too from the BETA and didn't cheat on it. Played 2 games and went to Resurgence. 4 games in I was PB and the ban is for the BETA. I appealed and they said I manipulated gameplay in the MW3 BETA. 

• Administrator

We're still evaluating all ban reports, but based on what we've read from our users as well as users from other cheats and users that don't use cheats, it looks like this is a beta only issue. There were similar ban reports during the Vanguard beta as well as the MW2 beta. Those bans did not end up staying in place once the games were fully released, and our expectation is that this will be the same.

I didn't use the MW3 cheats while playing the beta for a bit tonight, I then switched back over to WZ, got booted out the game, it relaunched the Beta and then my account was perma banned on the Beta. It's very odd. Now I can't even launch MW2 because the beta is tied to it

11 hours ago, JoseyWales said:

I'm PB too from the BETA and didn't cheat on it. Played 2 games and went to Resurgence. 4 games in I was PB and the ban is for the BETA. I appealed and they said I manipulated gameplay in the MW3 BETA. 

This is exactly what just happened to me. I'm worried I shouldn't of appealed it and just waited

2 hours ago, gllightning said:

This is exactly what just happened to me. I'm worried I shouldn't of appealed it and just waited

I wouldn't be worried about appealing at all. A normal player who truly got unjustly banned would go and appeal immediately, nothing sus about that.

7 hours ago, DMUonaFFAR said:

I wouldn't be worried about appealing at all. A normal player who truly got unjustly banned would go and appeal immediately, nothing sus about that.

Hopefully it will be lifted on release. It's just annoying I can't even launch MW2 now because the Beta is tied to it

To my friend this happened, he was playing on MW2 with cheats, he didn't do the procedure of restarting his pc before going to the beta ( he doesn't have the cheat for MW3) , shortly after while he was playing he was banned from the beta getting the message from Activision of permanent ban for cheats, he however didn't use cheats on MW3, now he can't open from battlenet MW2 because it says his account has been banned, so he tried to link the banned account on Steam and was able to log into the game without any problem, then he gave it a try with a second account on Steam entered the beta, shortly after he was logged out of the server going into shadowban. Probably Activision put a hardware check due to the beta ban on battlenet.

I haven't used cheat on MW2 for 2 days and I haven't had any problem, even on the beta I didn't use cheat, but my account never received a shadowban from Activision, so for them I turn out to be a trusting account. I use cheats but subtly.

Edited by Cyber92

I played the beta for maybe 45 minutes two days ago before the new PO was even released and just logged in today and was issued with a permanent ban.  I got no email from Battle.net or Activision.  I didn't renew my subscription this month for MW2 because I already paid for the pre-order MW3.   Activision said my ban was for MW3 Beta and gave no other explanation.  Since I wasn't cheating, I'm wondering how they got me??? 

Has anyone ever got an appeal to go through in their favor after a permanent ban? 

Since I already pre-purchased MW3 on battle.net and can no longer play it do you think they would refund me, or should I dispute the charges with the CC company?

Edit: Just now logged in Warzone on Steam and was able to load into a game. Not sure what’s going on…..? 

Edited by vSlayer
15 hours ago, vSlayer said:

I played the beta for maybe 45 minutes two days ago before the new PO was even released and just logged in today and was issued with a permanent ban.  I got no email from Battle.net or Activision.  I didn't renew my subscription this month for MW2 because I already paid for the pre-order MW3.   Activision said my ban was for MW3 Beta and gave no other explanation.  Since I wasn't cheating, I'm wondering how they got me??? 

Has anyone ever got an appeal to go through in their favor after a permanent ban? 

Since I already pre-purchased MW3 on battle.net and can no longer play it do you think they would refund me, or should I dispute the charges with the CC company?

Edit: Just now logged in Warzone on Steam and was able to load into a game. Not sure what’s going on.

Maybe you just got ban from MW3 beta and not other COD gamqs. 

SowkaAtomowka

Same to me. I played maybe 2 times on MW3 beta - without cheats, I didn't bought it and today (when i didn't play) i had permanent ban on MW3. It's really strange.