Veteran here

M1cr0

Hello guys,

Just a regular linux system engineer here, with some experience in game enchancing loaders.

Cheezed in:
- cs1.6
- cod2 (omg those were the days!)
- BF1
- BF4
- Hunt Showdown
- The Cycle: Frontier (Tried a few different one actually)
- mw2019  (who didnt cheeze in that game?! lol)
- Apex
- EFT

only receiving ban in mw2019 thanks to EO (and going full rage mode as well) :D 

Been using PO for a week now, and i love it so far, my only issues is that the aimbot misses a lot with sniper/semi auto gund on moving targets, but its not the case with AR or SMG.
But i will try and play with the settings to see if it changes anything...

Anyway, thanks for your product and keep up the good work! : )

Im using the legit cod config which is posted here on the forum. with full auto guns i keep the mouse 1 as aim hotkey, with semi auto i tried it with mouse 2, its locking, its following, but when i shoot, it misses the target :) 

• Administrator
5 hours ago, M1cr0 said:

Im using the legit cod config which is posted here on the forum. with full auto guns i keep the mouse 1 as aim hotkey, with semi auto i tried it with mouse 2, its locking, its following, but when i shoot, it misses the target ?

Try lowering to a DPI of 400-550. The aimbot tends to work best in that range. For your aim key, I recommend using a thumb button on your mouse. This will allow you to aim and shoot without automatically triggering the aimbot, letting the aimbot work more as an assist.

Also, change your in game aim type to "Relative". And turn mouse acceleration off:

Windows Search: Mouse Settings > Additional Mouse options > Pointer Options > Enhance pointer precision [TURN OFF]