Controller aimbot

BradG98

Question

So i’ve seen that controller aimbot isn’t supported for anti micro. What about if we use a foot pedal though? Mapping the aimbot key onto a foot pedal, would this allow us to have aimbot whilst using controller still or am i thinking wrong about this?

10 answers to this question

On 10/9/2023 at 9:49 AM, BradG98 said:

So i’ve seen that controller aimbot isn’t supported for anti micro. What about if we use a foot pedal though? Mapping the aimbot key onto a foot pedal, would this allow us to have aimbot whilst using controller still or am i thinking wrong about this?

How did you end you setting this up if you don’t mind me asking?

• Administrator
On 1/4/2024 at 7:05 AM, Siick said:

How did you end you setting this up if you don’t mind me asking?

You would map the foot pedal to a button on your keyboard or mouse then map that same button as your aimbot hot key in our menu.

Would it work for mw3 though . As they require you to select an input mnk or controller. One gets disabled when selecting another

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Siick said:

Would it work for mw3 though . As they require you to select an input mnk or controller. One gets disabled when selecting another

It should, the loader's input is separate from the game's input.

Hmm. I’ll open a ticket then.  Because I doesn’t activate for me . Perhaps I’m doing something wrong or missing a step. 

Edited by Siick

It doesn't work mfor me either. I have it a scuf envision PC controller and I mapped the hotkey to my left trigger and it won't work.

• Administrator
On 1/7/2024 at 8:15 AM, sith said:

It doesn't work mfor me either. I have it a scuf envision PC controller and I mapped the hotkey to my left trigger and it won't work.

Are you using REWASD or DS4Windows for mapping?

• Administrator
13 hours ago, sith said:

No. Icue that comes with the scuf controller

Are you set as using keyboard and mouse in game?