Shawdo ban help

Jaybo

What are top 250’s doing to not get shawdo bans. I have 2 crimson accounts and 1 iridescent. They all last about a week befor me getting shawdo ban. I don’t go hardcore cheating . I let my teammates get most the kills unless I have to. But I get shawdo ban after a couple spam reports. I seen the top 250’s cheat right out and get spam reported and never get a shawdo ban. What do they have stopping this?

their Ricochet is garbage you got 3 reports from any angry kids you with go into shadow ban, I have 12 accounts all of them got SB and none of them have been reviewed, why ? coz there millions of accounts in queue LOL

• Administrator
20 hours ago, Jaybo said:

What are top 250’s doing to not get shawdo bans. I have 2 crimson accounts and 1 iridescent. They all last about a week befor me getting shawdo ban. I don’t go hardcore cheating . I let my teammates get most the kills unless I have to. But I get shawdo ban after a couple spam reports. I seen the top 250’s cheat right out and get spam reported and never get a shawdo ban. What do they have stopping this?

Generally their accounts have high trust scores because they are older and had natural looking progressions.

I don't think this is the case. I get banned just the same on my WZ1 account with this cheat...barley using it too. There's definitely some behind the scenes shit that goes down with streamers and Activision. Nothing else makes sense.