How can I stream without having the overlay show ?

msingh0912

Would like to stream on twitch don’t know which software to use. Also how the esp box seems to be clouding my ability to actually see the player, how can I make it more clear or some tips to make it give me info but not obstruct the enemy. Running a 4090 and an and threadripper

• Administrator
15 hours ago, msingh0912 said:

Would like to stream on twitch don’t know which software to use. Also how the esp box seems to be clouding my ability to actually see the player, how can I make it more clear or some tips to make it give me info but not obstruct the enemy. Running a 4090 and an and threadripper

The cheat is stream safe on OBS, StreamLabs, ShadowPlay, etc. Definitely test first before you go live, but you shouldn't have issues with any software, with the exception of the latest AMD streaming software. As for the ESP issue, disable "High Performance" ESP if it's enabled, that will boost visual quality. Other than that, tweak your distance settings, visibility settings, bone/box settings, etc. to clear up visuals. Let me know if you still have issues.